All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can I just throw it out there that i randomly found a fake account of MYSELF? It was some foreign language or something.... I am no cheerlebrity of any kind. Once i get home I will post it if it is still up and I would love your help to report it....
As I stated earlier I am being twitter impersonated. Here is the link (which uses my name & picture) if you all could PLEASE help block it, I would greatly appreciate it!Angela Kalesis :) (Stephanieogbev) on Twitter

No. there is no corresponding twitter to that kik. They are not related at all.

Side note: Sidney Oritley - fake facebook account run by Logan Monty again. Profile picture and cover picture are in a Reign uniform. I would post the link but I already blocked her.
that should be Oritly

Has anyone ever heard of Eric Orzita? He 'cheers' for TG? ...I haven't... He comments on Jennifer Pickard's photos a LOT. (Logan Monty) So i'm pretty sure hes a fake. Plus when 'he' changes 'his' profile pic it says "Eric Orzita changed her profile picture" her? Anyway, heres the link...
http://www.facebook.com/eric.orzita

Some states, like Texas, are cracking down on online impersonation. I don't know if other states have similar laws. The girls in the story were bullying, too, but they were arrested for "online impersonation", so I don't know if threats/bullying has to be involved.

2 Hood County girls arrested over fake Facebook page | State | News from Fort Worth, Dal...

Two Granbury middle school students face felony charges after rumors, threats and vulgarities were published on a fake Facebook page created in the name of a classmate, authorities say.

The girls -- ages 12 and 13 -- were arrested Monday and charged with online impersonation, a third-degree felony, Hood County Sheriff Roger Deeds said.

i just wish everybody would stop with the name calling and the songs and the whole "calling you out" thing all over twitter its unnecessary it sounds like the girl needs some help but constantly blasting her and being rude saying things like "at least ive been to worlds" is uncalled for
Assuming this is about me. The context of that tweet was that she told me that I will never win worlds because I'm so rude to all of my followers. Meanwhile, we were never discussing worlds. It was out of line and she was trying to ignore the fact that she has all of these fake accounts. So don't try to analyze the situation if you've never even talked to her. I have on several occasions and she's using someone else's name every time.

Assuming this is about me. The context of that tweet was that she told me that I will never win worlds because I'm so rude to all of my followers. Meanwhile, we were never discussing worlds. It was out of line and she was trying to ignore the fact that she has all of these fake accounts. So don't try to analyze the situation if you've never even talked to her. I have on several occasions and she's using someone else's name every time.
no, its not just about you, its about every person thats posting things making fun being rude calling her psychotic and everything else they can think of. yes what she said may have been out of context and yes shes denying using fake accounts and yes what she has been doing is creepy but the thing that gets me is all the people saying these things constantly says "cheerleaders against bullying" or something of that nature and then when a cheerleader commits suicide we all band together and say how wrong and terrible it is and how we cant understand how people are so bitter and cruel when people are simply acting this way themselves...

all im saying is dont act like you stand for a good cause and then do a 180 and act like your reasoning is justified because as weird as some of the events that have happened with logan or other cheerleaders are you never can ever understand the logic behind what shes done unless you yourself are in that position

again this isnt just to you its everyone sorry if it doesnt make sense but this is how i see it and im running on 3+ hours of sleep

Some states, like Texas, are cracking down on online impersonation. I don't know if other states have similar laws. The girls in the story were bullying, too, but they were arrested for "online impersonation", so I don't know if threats/bullying has to be involved.

2 Hood County girls arrested over fake Facebook page | State | News from Fort Worth, Dal...

I'm VERY anxious to see how this plays out. It could pave the way for similar laws in other states which could be VERY beneficial. So much is done online anyway at this point, it's a simple way to help keep people from going crazy.

The article mentioned that it's based off 'identity theft' concept, so maybe some sort of malicious intent has to be proved. Although if you're impersonating somebody on facebook (or even creating a fake person on the internet in general), for the most part I'd wager it has 'malicious intent.'

the thing that gets me is all the people saying these things constantly says "cheerleaders against bullying" or something of that nature and then when a cheerleader commits suicide we all band together and say how wrong and terrible it is and how we cant understand how people are so bitter and cruel when people are simply acting this way themselves...

all im saying is dont act like you stand for a good cause and then do a 180 and act like your reasoning is justified because as weird as some of the events that have happened with logan or other cheerleaders are you never can ever understand the logic behind what shes done unless you yourself are in that position

I wish I could shimmy you 1,000 times for this. I'm so blown away by how some adults on this board act towards minors and then turn around and push the "cheerleaders against bullying" movement. So many people read these boards and so many of them are kids. There are some people that are "fierce board famous" that I'm sure these kids idolize in some way. Some of these same people seem to live to stir up drama so people will pay attention to them and it's really disgusting to me that some of these people are grown women and men. You know what they say... "monkey see monkey do" and if that's true, the result isn't going to be pretty.

About a year ago I got a friend request from Erica...obviously it was a fake because why would she add a random girl from Wisconsin? Account was reported.

Oddly enough, a few months back I was looking at The Major roster for Panthers. I accidently pressed Bailey Payton, and when I got to twitter, she was following me... I don't even use my twitter so I thought it was fake. But it wasn't. Cool but weird.

Oddly enough, a few months back I was looking at The Major roster for Panthers. I accidently pressed Bailey Payton, and when I got to twitter, she was following me... I don't even use my twitter so I thought it was fake. But it wasn't. Cool but weird.
That is pretty cool! I would feel awful if I accidentally reported her real account, but I'm pretty sure it was a fake. She posted a status like "this is my new account the old one got hacked. So tell your friends to add me!" I feel like that was a bit sketchy lol.

Some girls obsess over these atheltes in the way they probably do the "popular" girl at their school. Only difference is that the athletes are known on a much wider scale than the girl at school. Susie has a better chance of being a cheer famous than being 'popular' at school because its a seperate world and no one really knows her. She can build up lies that no one but another cheerleaders would know about. It is twisted but it is a form of wanting to fit in. Its just taken too far.

I think we might have either another logan monty on our hands, or a similar crazy person. the_cheer_off is her instagram. and i have a photo of my ipod case that i bedazzled with the cheer athletics logo, and this girl took the photo put her watermark on it and claimed it was hers. i was told on my bow instagram. and i couldnt access her account from EITHER of my instagrams. so i went online and i was able to access it. I was not the only one that this has happened to.
Instagram photo by @the_cheer_off (✨be an inspiration✨) | Statigram
Instagram photo by @the_cheer_off (✨be an inspiration✨) | Statigram

the first one is hunters toms, the second is my ipod case.

Back