All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think we might have either another logan monty on our hands, or a similar crazy person. the_cheer_off is her instagram. and i have a photo of my ipod case that i bedazzled with the cheer athletics logo, and this girl took the photo put her watermark on it and claimed it was hers. i was told on my bow instagram. and i couldnt access her account from EITHER of my instagrams. so i went online and i was able to access it. I was not the only one that this has happened to.
Instagram photo by @the_cheer_off (✨be an inspiration✨) | Statigram

the first one is hunters toms, the second is my ipod case.
Yowza! Your response to her surprised me! Do you feel like that kinda of response will help?

I think we might have either another logan monty on our hands, or a similar crazy person. the_cheer_off is her instagram. and i have a photo of my ipod case that i bedazzled with the cheer athletics logo, and this girl took the photo put her watermark on it and claimed it was hers. i was told on my bow instagram. and i couldnt access her account from EITHER of my instagrams. so i went online and i was able to access it. I was not the only one that this has happened to.

the first one is hunters toms, the second is my ipod case.

so I get that you're angry that this account stole your picture... but both the phone case and the shoes are inanimate objects. they are not people. your face wasn't cropped onto other bodies or your privacy invaded.

it's frustrating when people claim other's things as their own, I know, but you posted it on the Internet where anyone can see it or take it.

maybe change your privacy settings on instagram/Facebook and don't post all your pictures on public sites like tumblr.

I'm not trying to downplay the "picture stealing" but compared to other things that have been going on, I'd say this is a minor infraction.

I saw a girl on tumblr saying "Me and my sister!!!!" And it was Jamie and Cami from Cheer Athletics :confused:

25irka0.png

Please report this fake Instagram account. @erica_harriss. The profile picture is one of my good friends who was on Smoke last year, and is now on Orange. This account posts rude comments on other, well-known flyer's pictures. Thank you!

ETA: Sorry it's huge. I tried to resize it but it didn't work!

Back