High School Familyid Physical Registration

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its a website where you can register sports physicals online so its less paperwork. I had a couple questions regarding the schools that use it and their school policies on it :)

I wish we did. We either have to hand in the paperwork filled out by your private doctor or have the physical done by school doctors. Either way it's a long wait on line.

Yeah, you still have to go to the doctors and get an actualy physical done. Then when they hand that paper to you that says your cleared to cheer, you go to Family ID and type in all of the info from the paper.
Then the AD of the school will get a notification. Its better for AD's and Coaches so they dont have to keep that folder of stacks of physicals on file. Its electronic.

we use it as well. As coaches, we have no access to it. The AD, nurse and trainer do and keep us updated. I no longer have to collect forms as they are all online now. Students must pass physicals into the nurse or trainer for confidentiality rules

we use it as well. As coaches, we have no access to it. The AD, nurse and trainer do and keep us updated. I no longer have to collect forms as they are all online now. Students must pass physicals into the nurse or trainer for confidentiality rules

Do you guys have a policy that if they dont register the form online by a certain time they cant participate anymore ??

Back