Fancy Face Cosmetics To Be Distributed Exclusively By Varsity All Star

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 21, 2015
Click For Full Article

Varsity All Star has announced that they are now the exclusive distributor of Fancy Face Cosmetics, the premiere all star performance cosmetic company, which will be available through Varsity All Star Fashion reps. This will give Varsity All Star cheerleaders and dancers the opportunity to purchase travel friendly products that have an incredible impact on […]

The post Fancy Face Cosmetics to be Distributed Exclusively by Varsity All Star appeared first on .

Great, now you won't be allowed to wear any other brand of makeup on the mat or in the venue. :D

Edited bc I apparently can't type a sentence without a typo.

Last edited:
I was perusing the interwebs to find apparel for a non-cheer sport and discovered one of the big retail chains, BSN Sports, is a Varsity entity. So then I look up their info and see them (BSN) following the Varsity model...purchasing a bunch of smaller sporting goods stores. Press Releases | BSN SPORTS

#cantescapeVarsity

So what's next Varsity tampons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO!

I was perusing the interwebs to find apparel for a non-cheer sport and discovered one of the big retail chains, BSN Sports, is a Varsity entity. So then I look up their info and see them (BSN) following the Varsity model...purchasing a bunch of smaller sporting goods stores. Press Releases | BSN SPORTS

#cantescapeVarsity
I'm getting a mental picture of someone eating a giant sandwich.

#cantescapeVarsity
BSN is part of Varsity...... and their old CEO/President is now the current Varsity Brands CEO.

And if you look at the dates, BSN was buying up companies before they were involved with Varsity though. That's just business.

New age american dream: make something til someone richer can buy you out

BSN is part of Varsity...... and their old CEO/President is now the current Varsity Brands CEO.

And if you look at the dates, BSN was buying up companies before they were involved with Varsity though. That's just business.

New age american dream: make something til someone richer can buy you out

Ain't that the truth!! That's my goal. :)

Back