OT Fashion Pet Peeves.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm with cheernerd5678 on the studs.. I've worn studs for YEARS (went through a goth phase in middle school) and now all these preppy girls are like "OMG, like, I, like, love, like, studs." Just NO. STAHP IT RAHN! (if you get that reference I love you)

And not exactly a trend, but why are pants sizes completely random? I have jeans that are four different sizes but fit exactly the same. Can I get a little consistency please???
THIS. if I can wear a size 0,2,3,&5 we have a little bit of a problem....

Same with shoes. If I can wear a 3,4,5,6,and a 6.5 there's another problem...

To everyone that hates leggings at pants, just wait until you go to college. I used to hate them, but now my VS yoga leggings are my favorite.

*But I still hate when people wear like super thin leggings as pants, or just tights.

^^ I love mustaches <3 but I'm not obnoxious about it

I'm with the people who hate toms. My sister LOVES them but I hate them... I feel like they look like socks and you forgot your shoes. I also hate leggings as pants...
Sweats tucked into uggs. Unless you're having a sick day at home or something, you need to stop.
People (usually guys) who wear pants that are too short!
Clothes that don't fit right in general...
The whole spikey studs on everything trend. Like, it's scary... My friend has combat boots (a pet peeve in itself) with spiky studs and she moved her leg while sitting and SCRATCHED THE TILE. THAT'S SCARY.
Preppy girls in like combat boots, spikes, etc like no...
High low... Just stop
I also hate maxi dresses... It's fine like on the beach in the summer or something (well I still hate them but its understandable) but NEVER in Missouri. In October especially... STAHP

Literally everything except the high low (occasionally) I agree with! I cannot stand when girls tuck their non-skinny jeans or regular yoga pants into uggs. If you're gonna wear uggs, wear skinny jeans or leggings or tights or SOMETHING that won't bulge around the top of the boot.
And the combat boot thing, one of my "friends" bought the ugliest pair of combat boots with spikes allll over the toe and put a pic of them on twitter. I almost puked. Next day I get to school and she's wearing this like white lace angelic shirt with cute periwinkle-ish jeans and then these big clunky spiky boots I'm like what are you even doing right now.
And the maxi dresses. My mom keeps insisting on getting one for herself and so far I've stopped her thank god.

I forgot one...
SPERRY BOOTS. Literally probably the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. sorry not sorry
ETA: alliebby33 yep. It's never even with an outfit that makes sense! UGHHH like stopppp....

cheernerd5678 now I have to agree with the Sperry boots as well. I'm obsessed with Sperry's like some people are obsessed with TOMS (not me at all) but never will I ever wear Sperry boots. A kid at school has a pair and they're so ugly like I just don't know how people can think they look good.

I dont think Ive ever even seen a pair of Sperry Boots
5FE7A57F.jpg

my best friend has two pairs (one pair of the glittery ones) and I told her before she got them that I hated them, and I tell her I hate them all the time. I don't feel bad because she knew I hated them before she bought them so she should expect it

5FE7A57F.jpg

my best friend has two pairs (one pair of the glittery ones) and I told her before she got them that I hated them, and I tell her I hate them all the time. I don't feel bad because she knew I hated them before she bought them so she should expect it
Yikes.

oh where do i begin

DR-MARTEN.png

dr. martens for girls NO never not okay WHY DO YOU NEED THESE YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN NOT HIKING, NOT DOING CONSTRUCTION YOUR AT SCHOOL

next we have the lovely kesha style trend that is worn in the winter. in canada. like no sweetie just because you are wearing NYLONS with your shorts does not mean you will be warm
20100816_kesha_250x375.jpg

and in closing we have the ever so 'totes adorbs' im going to shave half my head and tease the crap out of the other side look
tumblr_lwrhnsaGvX1r4se4ho1_500.jpg

To everyone that hates leggings at pants, just wait until you go to college. I used to hate them, but now my VS yoga leggings are my favorite.

*But I still hate when people wear like super thin leggings as pants, or just tights.
I live in my VS yoga leggings when I'm at school. They're the best.

and in closing we have the ever so 'totes adorbs' im going to shave half my head and tease the crap out of the other side look
tumblr_lwrhnsaGvX1r4se4ho1_500.jpg
Do girls not realize that in order to get their hair back to the same length they have to eventually cut it all off or have it really short? Otherwise you're going to have like a bob on one side of your head and long hair on the other. So dumb.

Do girls not realize that in order to get their hair back to the same length they have to eventually cut it all off or have it really short? Otherwise you're going to have like a bob on one side of your head and long hair on the other. So dumb.
I've seen it done before where they part their hair super on the side and get that part shaved and then they just part their hair normal and it get's covered up.

I've seen it done before where they part their hair super on the side and get that part shaved and then they just part their hair normal and it get's covered up.

i honestly dont get it like wouldnt your head get itchy or feel weird cause you have two lengths of hair and wouldnt the hair underneath stick out through the regular hair cause its a weird length? like i just i cant forever shaking my head.

When I was a kid I was obsessed with Baby Sitters Club, and one time Claudia (who was super fashionable and my fictional idol) wore a long sweater with tights. Of course I went to my closet and pulled out a normal sweater and my favorite red tights and put them on and walked downstairs. My mom was like "I can see your underwear and tights are not pants. What in the world are you thinking?" and I got really upset I couldn't pull off the same style as Claudia.

I know, cool story. You all are super jealous of loser 8 year old me, I can tell... I just think everyone needs to have a moment like this to realize tights are really, really thin and see through.

When I was a kid I was obsessed with Baby Sitters Club, and one time Claudia (who was super fashionable and my fictional idol) wore a long sweater with tights. Of course I went to my closet and pulled out a normal sweater and my favorite red tights and put them on and walked downstairs. My mom was like "I can see your underwear and tights are not pants. What in the world are you thinking?" and I got really upset I couldn't pull off the same style as Claudia.

I know, cool story. You all are super jealous of loser 8 year old me, I can tell... I just think everyone needs to have a moment like this to realize tights are really, really thin and see through.
Those books were the best! I always loved Claudia and Stacey's style lol.

Back