OT Fashion Pet Peeves.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This is probably my biggest pet peeve. I go to college in Wisconsin and I am not kidding when I say I have seen girls walking to class wearing shorts with nylons or tights when it is snowing. Oh but don't worry, sometimes they wear this or just shorts with uggs. I'm sure they're warm then haha
this. i go to school in toronto and use to go to school in a small town penetanguishene which use to be right off of the bay so you get lake effects and tons of snow and you see girls in this like seriously sweetie?

Canadian tuxedo... at least that's what we call them in Western New York.

I'm with BuegeSmalls though! All through high school I wore jeans and nice clothes and then I came to college and sometimes it's just too hard. Leggings and yogas are comfy and easy to move in and I'm lazy.
I've never heard that! But it's kinda funny! I'm still in high school and I already have that problem...can't wait for next year.

-Wearing a regular bra with a racerback shirt/top/dress...no
-Converse and TOMS.
-Denim jackets
-Printed jeans (floral, zebra, cheetah)...tacky!
-Clothes that don't fit right
-Half corset tops with shorts/skirts AT SCHOOL.
-Outfits that look like a unicorn threw up on that person (neon colors, hope y'all get the idea)
-Capris and cowboy boots..really?
-Brown and black
-Navy and black
-Wearing heels to school...im sorry, if I wear heels for more than 5 minutes I feel like i'm going to break my ankles
-Combat boots
-Uggs and shorts/sweatpants that aren't leggings
-Shorts that look like you're wearing a piece of denim across your lady areas.
-Crop top shirts that aren't worn right
-"Nerd" glasses...STOP IT.
-Meggings (man leggings) gross

i bet this picture will make you reaaaaal happy then
original.jpg

Whit_Marieee agree so much on the pajamas. In high school some people would wear like footie pajamas or pajama bottoms and slippers. Now I think the footies were to be funny, but still.. like slippers? I am not trying to sound superficial or anything but why wear your pajamas to school, you are around people not cuddling up on the couch. Not saying you should be worrying about what people think about you but you should want to make a good impression and pajama's just say Hi, my name is Lazy

Whit_Marieee agree so much on the pajamas. In high school some people would wear like footie pajamas or pajama bottoms and slippers. Now I think the footies were to be funny, but still.. like slippers? I am not trying to sound superficial or anything but why wear your pajamas to school, you are around people not cuddling up on the couch. Not saying you should be worrying about what people think about you but you should want to make a good impression and pajama's just say Hi, my name is Lazy
My mom always just reminds me that people are always watching and you should take pride in your appearance and I feel like that's doing the exact opposite! Hey I'm all for being comfortable, but there's a certain point when you actually get dressed! Like wear real clothes. You can go home and change later. It's not that hard!

All the kids at my school rocks footsies for PJ day at school. Is that acceptable?

Latest posts

Back