OT Fashion Pet Peeves.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
my top ten of fashion catastrophe:
1. i hate when people wear green and red at the same. it's worst color combination ever. unless it's christmas time, you better stay away from these colors. seriously, it will make you look like Christmas Tree..
2. wearing jewelry and accessory too much! please don't make yourself look like walking jewelry store.
3. i feel bored seeing people always pair their sneaker with jeans!
4. i think i am going crazy if i ever see visible or transparent panty lines!
5. sorry boys, but i can't stand with you if you came to me wearing backwards cap like punk!
6. never show your dirty shoe, please
7. over-sized clothes is definitely not for 2013.
8. i hate when people turn themselves into some kind of walking billboard by wearing t-shirt with full of brands attached on their t-shirt's chest. geez
9. super tight pants! i always see a lot of girls told me they are feeling sexy by wearing this. oh my God, why don't you just shoot me on the head?!?! you are not looking sexy by only wearing that, i'm telling you!
10. i see a lot of women wearing white and black dress when they go to wedding party. damn, who is the real bride? are you trying to be another bride in someone's wedding? moreover, black dress is not appropriate for happy event like wedding party! it's for sad event like funeral! geez... please wear happy color dress like yellow or else...

I love shoes of all kinds and so does my CP. She doesn't like Toms, but I do. :) I have to admit that all of the "ugly" shoes shown were ones I liked.

My pet peeve is yoga pants. I hate them because all of the girls around here where them with tops that completey show their butts. CP and I do not agree on this one.

I hate yoga pants with brown riding boots. Brown and black? Never. And the boots are too dressy.

I love shoes of all kinds and so does my CP. She doesn't like Toms, but I do. :) I have to admit that all of the "ugly" shoes shown were ones I liked.

My pet peeve is yoga pants. I hate them because all of the girls around here where them with tops that completey show their butts. CP and I do not agree on this one.

I hate yoga pants with brown riding boots. Brown and black? Never. And the boots are too dressy.
Yoga pants or leggings? I've never seen yoga pants with riding boots... leggings, yes, but not yoga pants. I feel like you would look ridiculous!

HATERS GONNA HATE I love my Toms. <3

My whole sorority did a style your sole event. We bought everyone in the chapter a white pair and everyone got to decorate them. (Plus we sent about 250 pairs of shoes to people in need so that was nice) I've just left mine white because I'm not crafty at all.

Uggs and norts. no no no

(edited - I just realized most of you probably have no idea what norts are haha. Nike shorts. That's what everyone at my school calls them)

okay, academy awards (oscar) is coming soon (i love this tv programme. it's one of my favorite award tv shows). So i guees it's the right time to share this fashion pet peeves:
seeing many actress or celebrities humiliate themselves by wearing absolutely ugly dress or clothes on red carpet. geez, you have like millior or even billion dollars and you decide to spend it on horrible outfit that you are going to wear at red carpet! Really??? i like Helena Bonham Carter a lot and have so much respect for her because of her work as an actress. However, she surely disappointed me when she wore this disaster dresses at prestigious event like Golden Globe and Oscar. i was like 'come on girl! what are you thinking??' :confused:
images
images

So basically...yall would hate my wardrobe?
-I live in my Toms. They're just so comfy...my 42 year old mom finally gave in and got herself a pair and wears them like almost every day because they're so comfy lol.
-I have so many high low shirts..they're my favorite.
-I have sparkly uggs. not ashamed at all.
-I really want some combat boots...and the ones I liked the most had studs...and I actually have a high low shirt with studs on it so HA

but really...it gets cold here even though I live in the southeastern part of the country,like 30 degree highs on good winter days...and all the guys wear shorts year round. like, what? and now the big deal around here with the guys is "jorts". aka jean Shorts...aka jeans that they cut into short shorts. ITS AWFUL.
BTW this isn't me in the picture...I only know the guy in the jorts. and this was for a football game, but they wear them like everyday..I CANT
e7a537520e8311e2a77722000a1cbafb_7.jpg

• Jean jackets with jeans. NO.
Saw this today in class....
SmileyRyleigh, in relation to girls wearing their cheer jackets every day, I keep seeing girls at my college wear their old high school cheer jackets to class. This is college, no one cares that you have "Captain" embroidered on your overly priced Varsity jacket that says LHS on it.
I feel like my school is a mecca of bad wardrobe choices, I keep seeing them everywhere!!!

Saw this today in class....

SmileyRyleigh, in relation to girls wearing their cheer jackets every day, I keep seeing girls at my college wear their old high school cheer jackets to class. This is college, no one cares that you have "Captain" embroidered on your overly priced Varsity jacket that says LHS on it.
I feel like my school is a mecca of bad wardrobe choices, I keep seeing them everywhere!!!
I honestly would have said something to her, I'm in a snappy mood today....:p
I mean if you REALLY feel the need to wear something that says "*insert school name here* cheerleader" every day i really feel the need to punch you in the face. every day.

I honestly would have said something to her, I'm in a snappy mood today....:p
I mean if you REALLY feel the need to wear something that says "*insert school name here* cheerleader" every day i really feel the need to punch you in the face. every day.
Then you'd hate me. It's cold here, I have a million cheer sweatshirts and I wear them like all the time, or a sweatshirt that's from my college. My baddddd

Back