OT Favorite Childhood Television Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Funny story. Last night hubby and I were watching the Bourne Identity. He mentioned how people say that he looks like Matt Damon. I couldn't help it, I laughed out loud. He does not look anything like Matt Damon. So then I asked who he thought I looked like....Punky Brewster! Which is hilarious, because I loved that show. I used to dress like her even. He mentioned that my voice sounded like her.

Brady Bunch
Little House on the Prarie
Facts of Life

I may be showing my age lol

My kids
Barney
Teletubbies
Big Comfy Couch
Rugrats
Spongebob
Hey Arnold

little kid days:
-Barney
-Arthur <3
-Stanley
-Out of the Box
-Catdog
-Doug
-Franklin
-Little Bear

elem school/middle:
-Brady Bunch
-Boy Meets World
-Even Stevens
-Lizzie McGuire
-That's So Raven

^^Seriously, I was a TVhead when I was younger...nowadays I barely watch TV minus a few reality shows & Pretty Little Liars :) haha

S Club 7 in Miami/LA/Hollywood was MY SHOW. I woke up every Saturday morning to catch it on Fox Family at 11am! Also loved My Little Pony Tales, Hey Arnold!, Rocko's Modern Life, and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers!

Out of the Box
Arthur
Book of Virtues (it was on pbs and whenever I mention it no one seems to remember but it was one of my favorites)
PB&J Otter
Bear and the Big Blue House
Dragon Tales

little bit older:
Hey Arnold
Even Stevens
Lizze McGuire
Rocket Power
Spongebob
Teen Titans

-Dragon Tales
-Catdog
-Lizzie McGuire
-GUTS
-The Legend of the Hidden Temple

Does anyone else remember the channel that had GUTS and The Legend of the Hidden Temple? It was my favorite but my friends all say they never watched it!

-Dragon Tales
-Catdog
-Lizzie McGuire
-GUTS
-The Legend of the Hidden Temple

Does anyone else remember the channel that had GUTS and The Legend of the Hidden Temple? It was my favorite but my friends all say they never watched it!
Yesss and Double Dare 2000?! How could anyone forget those shows?!

Back