Off Topic
Rugrats <3
All That
Amanda Show
Doug
Hey Arnold
Double Dare 2000
Lizzie McGuire
There are a lot more I'm not thinking of. I had so many shows I loved to watch.

Rocket Power-on weekdays at 5am on Nicktoons....don't ask me how I know that ;)
Full House
100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd
Cousin Skeeter
The Amanda Show
S Club 7
Little Bear
Franklin
Lizzie McGuire
The Land Before Time
GUTS
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Rocko's Modern Life
Legends of the Hidden Temple

Are You Afraid of the Dark?
All That
Clarissa Explains It All
CatDog
AH! Real Monsters
Ren & Stimpy
Daria
Kenan & Kel
The Secret World of Alex Mack
Arthur
The Magic School Bus
Bill Nye
Rocko's Modern Life
Doug
Best part of Nickelodeon was Face, I really wish they would bring it back along with all the original shows.

I also watched the old cartoons with my dad every Saturday and Sunday morning like Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry, Looney Toons, etc. I am upset that they started remaking Scooby Doo because they don't even sound the same anymore. I like the ones from the 70s when they had like the Harlem Globetrotters and Sonny & Cher on the show.

omg dont get me started:
doug, boy meets world, rugrats, catdog, rocketpower, big comfy couch, rockos modern life, angry beavers, all that, amanda show etc
all th best shows came from the 90s ;)

How could I have forgot Boy Meets World! I was also the type of kid that watched Soap Operas with my mom and Star Trek with my dad. random I know.

The thing I remember watching during my childhood most is probably the most random thing, but it was the OJ Simpson trial. My mom was absolutely obsessed with it and would record it everyday while she was at work and when she got home we would sit in the living room and watch it. I think she even still has the VHS tapes somewhere. Most random thing for a kid to watch.

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON 90'S SHOWS... There needs to be a TV channel similar to NickToons but just 90's shows.

I just read that someone wrote Rollie Pollie Ollie and almost died. I used to be OBSESSED with that show. I was a little old to watch it, but watched it anyways (Judge me. I dare you).

I don't even need to say any of mine because mine were all already listed. About five times each. God, I miss the 90's.

ETA: All That, but just the first season with Lori Beth Dimburg and the kid with red hair who played on "The Adventures of Pete and Pete"... DANNY TAMBORELLI. Or however you spelled it.

ahhhhh i love this thread
recess
captain planet
johnny bravo
happy days
pepper ann
braceface
so weird
out of the box
kenan and kel
cousin skeeter
mister rogers neighborhood
bear in the big blue house
the big comfy couch
tom and jerry
mighty morphin power rangers (i wanted to be the pink one)
saved by the bell
goof troop
full house
as told by ginger (got me through puberty)
finder's keeper's

the list goes on forever

seriously 90s shows is where its at!! i honestly cant stand the kids shows that are on today we had the best childhood shows tehy really need to bring them back <3

Back