OT Favorite Childhood Television Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I totally forgot I had this and while I was cleaning out my computer I found it and thought my fellow fiercers would enjoy! Last year for my final project we had to pick a decade and research it. I made a 90's music video mashup for my group, so here it is: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1281095288#!/video/video.php?v=1490793951419
I'll try to get it on youtube for anybody who isn't friends with me on facebook.

so every morning when I go into work, we have cartoons on the TVs and it's all the old school 90's cartoons. best part of my whole day is that hour I get to watch that while I set up.

When I was younger I was completely and totally addicted to
Bananas in Pajamas
The big Comfy Couch
and RUGRATS!!!
I was so obsessed with rugrats I had a Rugrats suit case set!!!

Rugrats
original power rangers
are you afraid of the dark
goosebumps
doug
gully gully island
Big Comfy couch

Shows on which I grew up (that I haven't seen mentioned yet):
ZOOM
Arthur
Little Bear
Power Rangers
Hey Arnold
Catdog
Rollie Pollie Ollie
Barney
PB&J Otter
Cyberchase
Little Bill
Caillou (still don't know why the child is bald headed)
Doug (it seems like a parallel of Arthur)
Scooby Doo
Ed Edd 'n' Eddy

My mom hating that fact that I used to watch Rugrats because they never spoke proper English lol. Reptar seems to be the reason for all of their problems.

Shows I wish I had seen when they aired, or seen earlier in my life:
Legends of the Hidden Temple
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Scaredy Camp

Last edited:
I'm sure everyone on the board can say Seasame Street. When I was growing up, the buildings danced in the theme song and the characters took the subway.

Under the Umbrella Tree

Rainbow Brite

Captain Planet

The Smoggies

The Elephant Show (by far my fave)

Muppet Babies

Dudley the Dragon

Care Bears

Bookmice

Fraggle Rock

My Pet Monster

Today's Special

(I feel old)

Others I forgot:

Pokemon (I loved Team Rocket)
Jackie Chan: The Animated Series (this was one of the funniest shows ever; I used to crack up whenever Jackie's grandfather slapped for saying or doing something stupid lol)

Shows I hated:
Yu! Gi! Oh! (what puzzle was he even trying to solve? It never made sense to me)
Dragon Ball-Z (storyline was hard for me to follow, to me it was just a boring boys' show)

Back