OT Favorite hair products?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
shampoo: loreal vive pro
conditioner: loreal vive pro or pantine
hairspray: aussie instant freeze
idk what it would be classified as but chi silk infusion is like my favorite hair prouduct ever it smells soo good and makes your hair soo soft
streightener: chi:)

Has anyone used a dry shampoo product before? I know there are many different companies that carry them nowadays. Just curious about how they work etc. Currently, these are some of my hair products:

Shampoo:Tresemme smooth & silky, Pantene Pro-v Ice Shine
Conditioner:Tresemme Conditioner Vitamin-E & Aloe Color Revitalize, Pantene Pro-v Ice Shine Conditioner
After was products-Miracle 10 (purple/pink bottle) I love this stuff!!
^^also love Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray (straighten my hair daily) and Paul Mitchell Hair Super Skinny Serum
Hairspray: Aussie Instant Freeze, Got2b After-Hours Laminating Hair Spray

I have a lot of thick, frizzy crazy hair. And my absolute FAVORITE product ever in this entire world, that can speed up my 45 minute hair drying to 30 (yes not a joke) and I don't have to straighten my hair with a flat iron is made by TIGI it's called Smoothing Lusterizer. It's not greasy or too shiny where your hair looks like it hasn't been washed in days. I LOVE IT. And it's great when it's humid outside, my hair stays straight and doesn't frizz out. I should seriously be in a commercial for this stuff. lol.

Has anyone used a dry shampoo product before? I know there are many different companies that carry them nowadays. Just curious about how they work etc.

I've used Ojon Rub-Out Dry cleanser from Sephora and I loved it. The smell is a little weird though, kind of nutty-ish? It worked really well. It's somewhat expensive though. I got the Tresseme one from the grocery store which was a lot cheaper but it doesn't work well with my hair. you basically spray it in, rub your hair for a few seconds, and then brush it out. It's not a replacement for washing your hair but it's convenient for if you wake up late for class or something like that.

I have a lot of thick, frizzy crazy hair. And my absolute FAVORITE product ever in this entire world, that can speed up my 45 minute hair drying to 30 (yes not a joke) and I don't have to straighten my hair with a flat iron is made by TIGI it's called Smoothing Lusterizer. It's not greasy or too shiny where your hair looks like it hasn't been washed in days. I LOVE IT. And it's great when it's humid outside, my hair stays straight and doesn't frizz out. I should seriously be in a commercial for this stuff. lol.

I'm going to have to try this ^^

I use Batiste?? i think it is dry shampoo from sallys or i use victorias secret dry shampoo when i can get my hands on it ha.. i use VS shampoo, conditioner, leavein conditioner, hairspray, root booster, shine serum, wave enhancer, anddd basically everything else they have.

I'm in love with the conical hair wand thing that is really popular now. It is a no clamp curling iron and it gives you really pretty curls and is easy to use. I also like the morrocoan oil stuff too.

Has anyone used a dry shampoo product before? I know there are many different companies that carry them nowadays. Just curious about how they work etc. Currently, these are some of my hair products:

I use dry shampoo every now and then and I think it works great! I have naturally really oily hair/scalp so it is great to help keep that under control. But for everyday I use:

shampoo: tea tree lavander
conditioner: i dont use any (unless i'm washing curls out from competition then i use the same brand as my shampoo)
hairspray: big sexy hair or got2b glued if my hair is deciding not to curl for comp.
curling iron: conair infiniti or these new wand things that a few of my teammates have..not sure what they are called but its the first time ever i have curled my hair without hairspray at all and it literally lasted allllll day. its like a miracle haha
straightener: my hair is naturally straight but when i decide to sleep on it wet i have paul mitchell that works soo fast

What about foam curlers/curlers you can use overnight?

I use curlformers as well.....they are expensive, but i have had mine for 3 years and not ONCE had a problem with them..i have massivly thick hair, so it takes a lot of them, but i use them the night before when my hair is wet and it only takes like 20 minutes to put them all in. I wake up and take them out and they are perfect, I don't even use any product other than some hairspray for my flyaways. LOVE my curlformers

Back