High School Favorite High School Team In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Indian Invite!! I wanted to go back and watch so bad but I had to cheer at college basketball game :(

that sucks.): there was some FIERCE routines. My team won 3rd. But we were in medium varsity and the other two teams have been to state and nationals. and the other team didn't even show up. lol. It was a lot of fun though. :)

that sucks.): there was some FIERCE routines. My team won 3rd. But we were in medium varsity and the other two teams have been to state and nationals. and the other team didn't even show up. lol. It was a lot of fun though. :)
Eisenhower and Muskego, right? One of my moms friends coaches Eisenhower. I remember watching them last year at nationals before we competed. But I can't remember how they ended up placing. They are always good. I think Slinger was the team that didn't show up.

I'm currently wasting time instead of studying.

Love Pine Richland's stunt sequence, and I like how they have a country song for the pyramid.

and SP Cards of course.

Eisenhower and Muskego, right? One of my moms friends coaches Eisenhower. I remember watching them last year at nationals before we competed. But I can't remember how they ended up placing. They are always good. I think Slinger was the team that didn't show up.

berlin central, eisenhower and slinger. slinger didn't show. but Berlin central dropped a lot of stunts, but their difficulty was high. we didn't get to watch eisenhower but i heard they were really good. well, obviously, they are. lol.

berlin central, eisenhower and slinger. slinger didn't show. but Berlin central dropped a lot of stunts, but their difficulty was high. we didn't get to watch eisenhower but i heard they were really good. well, obviously, they are. lol.
I think you mean Brook Central, because its New Berlin Eisenhower :D
If you wanna watch them, the whole competition is online!
Varsity Teams:
Channel 14 Menomonee Falls Wisconsin - Streaming Programs - Powered by LEIGHTRONIX PEG Central ®
JV Teams:
Channel 14 Menomonee Falls Wisconsin - Streaming Programs - Powered by LEIGHTRONIX PEG Central ®

duPont manual for ky. I cheer there and base with celebrity, Spencer clan. He is the sweetest person :)

Didn't cheer there (I was a field hockey girl) but this is my old high school (from a loooooooooooong time ago). This lady screaming in this made me severely Rochester homesick. :p

I didn't cheer there, but my roommate in college did! and I have tons of family up in that area. Fairport is awesome!!

Alabama: Bob Jones
Georgia: Columbus, Johns Creek, Peachtree Ridge
Hawaii: Kamehameha
Kentucky: Dunbar, Graves County
Maryland: currently Hereford, Archbishop Spalding
New York: New Rochelle
Oklahoma: CHOCTAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
South Carolina: Mauldin, Wando, Dutch Fork, Summerville, Lexington, Boiling Springs
Virginia: North Stafford, Chantilly, Herndon, Cosby, Osbourn Park, Atlee, Glen Allen, James River
I just got a huge smile on my face seeing someone mention OP, proud alumni right here! They've come a long way since I graduated.

Back