High School Favorite High School Team In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NJ- Hunterdon Central. That's my high school and this year I'm a sophmore, and next year I'm pretty sure I'm doing my high school team. :) I'm pretty excited! Here's a video of them at nationals this year! They got 2nd in large varsity! Highest they ever placed!!

One of my fave teams at UCA. They were in medium the year before right? Do you know if they plan on returning to that, or staying large since they did so well?

One of my fave teams at UCA. They were in medium the year before right? Do you know if they plan on returning to that, or staying large since they did so well?
They have been in Super varsity and I think medium before this! And I'm pretty sure they are large this year. :) I will double check and ask my friend who's on the team !

ETA: They are large again this year. :)

This is their first competition of the season, so obviously its ROUGH, but still amazing! I cant wait to see them by state. OLA-georgia

Alpharetta!-Georgia

I am in love with northgate as well which was already posted, i loved the 09 magic routine!

I coouldn't find anything about a HS in Texas! Who is strong in Texas?

In Illinois... mine(; I kid i kid. I looove Carl Sandburg or Lockport Township. I like Greenup from KY. South Forsyth in GA. New RO in NY. and thats all that comes to mind right now haha Oh and of course Ledford. But i really dont know any other teams from there anyway haha
What about Lincoln Way North and Providence

Johns Creek first competition. I can tell you without a doubt the 9 girls across the front who hand hand layout with the second group are hand hand fulls!

Lamberts first competition out.

Both are 4A schools

We competed small JV last year and Houston's JV squad was in warm ups with us. I literally watch their top layer pyramid girl fall out of her stunt and smoke the prep base right in the head. I believe she had a concussion. I know she didn't compete, and they had to redo their routine before they went on. They did not make finals, and all of their girls were crying. Broke me down, big time. I can't wait to see them compete this year.

Yeah their jv is ok but I was talking about their varsity team lol

I love watching all the high schools from GA! They are REALLY pushing the bar! Its really nice to see some good high school competition teams.

Brooke high school is amazing obviously! I like Mater Dei, Dunbar, Germantown, Greenup and New Rochelle. Sparkman is good and from Ohio there arent really any... Hilliard Bradley, and Hilliard Davidson are good...Teays Valley and Chillicothe :)

Back