High School Favorite High School Team In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Heres Lake Zuric

And heres Conant, which I didn't say before because I forgot them, but honestly I loved this routine and a bunch of people from my old team were on it when they won state so I guess I have a bias.

Both teams are extremely talented. My flyer for college competed in this Conant routine and I love her to death, she's amazing!

Salem hasn't been too great the past couple years. But Pinkerton is ALWAYS on top. It's pretty much between them and Merrimack in the coed division. Then right behind them in D1 is Central and Dover. I've always really liked Bedford in D2 as well :)
I just recently saw Pinkerton perform. It was rediculous... I had goosebumps ! Definitely the best HS team in NH

I just recently saw Pinkerton perform. It was rediculous... I had goosebumps ! Definitely the best HS team in NH
Really? I haven't seen anyone this year. There aren't any videos out or anything :/ I wouldn't expect anything but the best from them though..

I think they wait until after their season and then there is a NHIAA youtube account that uploads the videos. So you wont see one until states and I think states are like the second week in November

Really? I haven't seen anyone this year. There aren't any videos out or anything :/ I wouldn't expect anything but the best from them though..
And actually the only thing I didnt like about their routine was that normally their cheers are really creative and unique but they are using stingrays cheer and just changed the words.

And actually the only thing I didnt like about their routine was that normally their cheers are really creative and unique but they are using stingrays cheer and just changed the words.
Lets be honest, not many people in NH even know who stingrays are so I doubt anyone would notice hahaha

Lets be honest, not many people in NH even know who stingrays are so I doubt anyone would notice hahaha

Actually about 95 % of the cheerleaders on Pinkerton, Salem, Merrimack etc are all on ECE so I wouldnt be surprised if they did haha Im sure your right and no one really cares or notices but for the people that do notice and know the cheer and know how creative Pinkerton is its kinda funky lol. Im not saying its a bad thing or like omg they stole the cheer blah blah my point was that Pinkerton is always so creative in their wording of their cheers and then all of a sudden bam stingrays ha !

South River was my high school! Graduated in 2010. Here is a video from counties on Thursday.

I was there! They looked awesome and I really like the new uniforms. I saw them at a invitational a few weeks ago and they looked so much cleaner this time around. I was surprised they got second but Broadneck was flawless and I'm glad they won. They've held down that number three spot for years and years and it was their time to shine!

Back