High School Favorite Hs Stunting Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The hop over at the start of this one isn't HS legal (I'm pretty sure). Everything else is good.

Oh I didn't think it was, I was just showing it for the braced flips. I should have been more specific!

And cheerheart4life, this isn't really a new stunt but I still think it's really pretty and visual. It takes good timing with your flyer and backspot, they kind of have to get the groove of it to flow.

Also, here's a pretty cool one I just found. Their channel has some other videos including a few for the upcoming season.

Someone that graduated last year came back to film the competiton that we hold every year and made this cool video. My team is the one in the burgundy uniforms at :04, you see us again throught the video.

was that pyramid 2.5 high? The one with the guy in the middle...

Love love love this routine! I want to do it so bad lol. Ever since I first saw it, I have wanted to do the stunt where the main base does the tuck and the secondary one mans the heel stretch. I'd be the one tucking of course :)

ETA: I just love how power hurdle tucks & power hurdle round off back hand tucks look. The just look cleaner and more together, IMO.

I like! :)

I know there are already threads for routines and things like that, but I didn't find any specifically for stunt sequences. I love seeing new and unique stunts and since it's usually harder for us high school teams to wiggle around rules, I was thinking we could all share our favorite videos of sequences!

I have a whole folder of favorites for cheer, but I really like the dismount/transition in the very beginning of this one (after the stretch). Video starts about at :20

This team is local for me and many of my girls (I'm a middle school coach) go on to cheer for FJ. This is one of my favorite routines of theirs ever. Love the transition you mentioned. They have awesome coaches who are always coming up with innovative ways to incorporate skills. I'm excited to see what they do with the newly legal inversions this year.

Back