All-Star Favorite Item Your Gym Sells

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 10, 2013
What types of items does your gym sell? I know car decals are a popular one. Just trying to get some ideas to expand and wondering what anyone has found to be very trendy or popular!

Things our gyms have sold that were unique that I always buy if I can:

- Bow holder/display to hang on wall with gym logo and colors
- Beach towel
- Christmas ornaments
- one gym had an autographable pillow case that had a sharpie attached with a ribbon and the gym logo in the center. The girls take it to team bonding and sign each others cases

Always popular and I'll buy every one they sell: blingy mom shirts and sports bras.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

My favorite one was a toiletry case. We packed it the beginning of the season with new shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, tooth paste and tooth brushes, etc., and then just threw it back into the suitcase as we packed for each competition. Made it very easy and kept everything together. Wish our current gym would have this.
Beach towels and blankets (for the bus and hotel room) have always been top on my list. Cp loves the latest gym sweatpants and sweatshirts. I like tank tops but only when they are fitted and not unisex.
I also love baseball caps but have not seen them consistenly at any gym we have been at.

We have the normal stuff like tshirts and shirts, but we also have a GK section of apparel they sell...my mom has a bow wall set up for people to buy bows off of, or take a card to make an order,and she also does bow holders quite often, and we got custom Tervis Tumblers made! I got one :D

My favorite one was a toiletry case. We packed it the beginning of the season with new shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, tooth paste and tooth brushes, etc., and then just threw it back into the suitcase as we packed for each competition. Made it very easy and kept everything together. Wish our current gym would have this.
Beach towels and blankets (for the bus and hotel room) have always been top on my list. Cp loves the latest gym sweatpants and sweatshirts. I like tank tops but only when they are fitted and not unisex.
I also love baseball caps but have not seen them consistenly at any gym we have been at.
- love that toiletry case- wonder where you got it!!!

Yeah, we're looking for a cheap, but not ghetto cheap, gift for our team as a surprise. I'm looking for suggestions.

So far, we're leaning toward a bag tab/luggage tag printed with gym logo. Anybody done something like this?

World Cup has any type of clothing you could want..you can honestly get almost dressy rhinestone WC clothes. I'd basically have a wardrobe if I bought everything in the pro shop. I love all the cute clothes :)

World Cup has any type of clothing you could want..you can honestly get almost dressy rhinestone WC clothes. I'd basically have a wardrobe if I bought everything in the pro shop. I love all the cute clothes :)

They do have a great proshop! Bought CP quite a bit when we were there this summer. I especially like the headbands!

Back