All-Star Favorite Moments During Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My favorite moments, consisted of tears lol...
This was my first year at worlds, so i cried when i walked into the Milk House for the 1st time. I never saw shooting stars live, so when i saw them perform, and saw Elaine and Joelle, i just couldnt beleive it. I cried when Maddie started to cry during the pyramid, and when they won. Im a huge SE fan, so witnessing that, was amazing. I met the coaches of CEA in Magic Kingdom, and got a picutre, made my day. But the most amazing moment, was seeing my HOT5 perfoming in the milk house, with new beautiful uniforms. They've been through a lot this year, and watching them, made my whole trip. Just the whole feel of being there, and getting chills when the crowd was going crazy, its such an unexplainable feeling!

OHHH, i regret seeing soo many cheerlebrities and being afraid to say hi or ask for a picture. I was walking back to my room, and Maddie Gardner was walking behind me. I loovvvee Maddie, i think she is amazing and im really sad that she wont be around anymore =( I just wanted to say hi, it must be exhausting when people come up to you all day asking for pics. As i was walking back, i saw this huge creepy bug and freaked out, and she went to go look at it, i thought that was funny, and it was another on of my favorite moments at worlds!;)

You would have to be a coach or athlete to know this one... but the warm up room right after large sr awards. Sunday was the most excited and pumped up I'd ever seen our team and they let that energy carry on through warm ups and everyone had a blast there! Big thanks to ACX and Cheer Suns , Crimson Heat, Heat Athletics, Orlando and a few others for such an amazing time there. Thats what worlds should be like and our girls have memories and friendships that will last a life time.

Here's the video

Everything about SMOED!

Seeing every athlete on my cp's team in tears after hearing they were in first after day one and then placing second to Panthers one of her all time favorite teams. Then seeing her reaction when a girl from WE asked to take a picture with her! She said this was the best weekend of her life lol
I've heard the term cp before and was wondering what that stands for. Also what does WE stand for?

Back