All-Star Favorite Moments During Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Incorrect. F5 was announced as Silver medalist - SE went crazy on the floor as they just found out they took the GOLD - CEA fans chanting CEA prior to be calling the World Champion. When CEA chanting calmed down and prior to CEA being called World Champion that is when the fans chanted F5. It was still during their time of recognition.

At no time during awards did CEA fans chant CEA! However it was during F-5's recognition time. If you watch the video, Sr Elite is chanting along with them, out of good sportsmanship. As they did in Dallas for World Cup. As for getting excited during the 2nd place being announced, Totally expected for any competition in any sport, as the cameras were on both teams to get that specific reaction of the winning team.

idk why people are saying CEA had bad sportsmanship because i just watched the awards and they jumped around like everyone would i mean you just won worlds your clearly not gonna sit there but after they maintained them selves and chanted F5 and did the hand motion .. and did the same for shooting stars when they got 3rd they sat up and did the WC so i dont see how thats bad sportsman ship ?

Thats how I saw it too. There are several videos of the awards on youtube. I was there personally and Sr Elite chanted F5 right along with the fans. They did the same thing in Dallas for World Cup. A very classy group of girls....

Watching GT Pink Ladies on all 3 days, taking 1st with a score of 292.89 to bad they were in the sub arena and not many people got to watch ,GT Black winning with a great routine and score of 289 and some members getting their 1st worlds ring. I loved watching the WC Suns taking 4th place and battling it out, the top 4 teams were great in this division and it was anybodies game you had to hit your routine on this day. I liked the new way of taking teams from day one to day two the top 10 teams. Watching all teams on Sunday they all were amazing and saw a lot of Good Sportsmanship. The parents I meet from other teams were also very nice and enjoyed talking with them.

The cutest girl ever from Cheer Extreme SSCX came up to me and my friends and said she had been looking for us, because she's half swedish and wanted to trade shirts. Never thought anyone from CEA would want to trade shirts with someone from Sweden!! Lol. We ended up trading pins too and took a lot of pics :)

Also one of my fave moments was saturday evening, sitting on the concrete just outside Milkhouse watching the livestream, talking to people and trading shirts!

I have never gotten to go to Worlds, but watching the VOD had some amazing moments for me at home!
- F5 WORKING their dance. I can only dream my girls can hit a dance like that
- WCSS dance on Saturday. I for sure did not see that coming
- Smoed's pyramid. lakerfantlc, you guys have cheer robots in Cali!!
- Falling in love with Lime!
- The entire Sm Sr division. I'm now so inspired by what a 'small' group of cheerleaders can do
- CA's domination of this event!
- Canada's 2 4-peat Elite World Titles (#comingfromthenorthlookingforafourth)
- The debut of Canadas C6 at ICU. Love my Manitoba representation on this team and the Elite Coed

So many more. I find something new I love every single time I log on to the VOD!

What a great thread...having gone through this amazing thing that happened to Smoed...I have to admit...I am so attached to all of you. The fierceboard and your thoughts meant so much! I couldnt wait to get back to the hotel, sign on and see what you guys thought...silly I know but it has be the dream of a lifetime from start to finish! Thanks everyone for making the boards part of my favorite memory of Worlds 2012...:)

Back