All-Star Favorite Past Worlds Videos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cali Elite, every year, has routines that are extremely pleasing to watch. They're always enjoyable and their performances always reflect that and assist with the enjoyable factor. As enjoyable and incredible as they are, it's possible to create a routine that can beat them. In my opinion, in both 2011 and 2012, Cali had just as much opportunity to create a routine that was perfect to the score sheet as Rays and CA did, it just appears that Rays and CA took advantage of that more than Cali did.

senior elite cheersport in 2008 when they attempted the double tick tocks, the crowd was INSANE during this routine.

So much about this I miss. That is my favourite Senior Elite music ever, that version specifically, those are my favourite CEA uniforms, and Allie Snow is my favourite athlete ever to come out of CEA. Though this does still remind me of the lack of logic behind the scorp formation BUT that's a whole different argument.

Um Im pretty sure that you will find most of the creative pyramids and transitions in CA still come from cheerforce... i.e coed black in 2011 nfinity 2012
I never said they weren't creative now, I just enjoyed Cheerforce more as a program back in 06/07. My favorite cheerforce routines were done in those years, Alcatraz, Diamondz, and Rockiez were jaw dropping. They were doing new baskets, pyramids, and stunts that many had yet to see. Cheerforce is still a great program, but my opinion is that I enjoyed them more back then. That's all.

Something weird to think about.. I'm pretty sure that the youngest person to be world's eligible for a senior team in that 2006 GA video (by today's rules.. not sure about then) would only be able to super senior now.

Something weird to think about.. I'm pretty sure that the youngest person to be world's eligible for a senior team in that 2006 GA video (by today's rules.. not sure about then) would only be able to super senior now.

correct. i would've been able to compete that year at worlds figuratively speaking. One of my friends has been competing at worlds since 07 on a senior team and she is a senior this year.

I remember watching a DVD of worlds when my daughter was 11 (the first time we watched a worlds DVD) and this was one of our favorite teams we watched from that DVD.

same routine a little closer.

Carly Manning competed on a Senior team at worlds in 3rd grade and now she is a freshman in high school

Back