All-Star Favorite Past Worlds Videos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry for the double post!

Some of my favorites

Cheer Force Diamondz 2009-If anybody has this music and wants to send it to me then I will gladly accept...

Cheer Athletics Fiercekatz 2008....this is NCA, can't find a Worlds video for them. Did they go that year? Or is there just no Worlds video on Youtube?

Cheer Athletics Cheetahs 2010

Some of my favorites

Cheer Force Diamondz 2009-If anybody has this music and wants to send it to me then I will gladly accept...

well not trying to start anything but at least we know where maryland f5 got some of thier music voice overs, in the very beginning where it says "whos in charge of the girls...."

Um Im pretty sure that you will find most of the creative pyramids and transitions in CA still come from cheerforce... i.e coed black in 2011 nfinity 2012

I think this routine was one of shawns better routines.

For sure. Diamondz 2009 was YEARS ahead of its time (squad 1.5 ups? Quantity stunt section?)
and their dance was HOT and the pyramid was my favorite ever.

Definitely one of my favorite routines ever. Anyone have this mix?

Still get chills from this one.. especially in the dance where you can tell they know they killed it.

This routine is even better when you watch day one where they bombed. The emotional rolercoaster those kidoes went on must have been a crazy ride lol

I am pretty sure that is an actual song becuase our coed team had the same voiceover that sounded exactly like that in 2009 as well.

Yeah its a song by miss Jay Karan (his vogue beats are all over in cheer, top guns stunt in 08 is just one of many examples.)

Some of my favorites

There's one place I found it! On MySpace been on the hunt for this mix along with the 2010 nationals mix lol

Back