OT Favorite Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 14, 2009
It was suggested in the Fierce Photos thread to start a new thread for those who just wanted to post pictures. This pic is one of our athletes and it embodies what we try to emphasize. Academics and athletics. Always striving hard to be better whenever and wherever you can. Since I shared it on my FB and Twitter feeds, I am sharing it here -

with permission
28vpun9.jpg

of the mom first. Mom took the picture without her daughter knowing she was looking.

2s14xnr.jpg

1. It's no secret I run for lacrosse but I've never ran anything more than a 5K. My boyfriend is a distance runner and told me that I could do more than that so I tried. First attempt and I finished it in 52 minutes.

25p0f14.jpg

2. This is said boyfriend I mentioned above. We're quite weird and I love it. This is and the picture in the New new Random thread are the only normal pictures we have together.

353ct20.jpg

3. It's really hard to see me here but you can see my legs and my stick. This is the first time I ever took a draw, and the girl against be was at least 6 inches taller and is a JUCO all-american midfielder.

Junior Prom back in May. Taken by the ex but one of my favorite pics
photo-12-1.jpeg

I miss this team and these girls so much. Probably the best team I've ever been on because of how kind and caring everyone was and how much we were like a family
319662_2325820519219_906452142_n_zps953d17cf.jpeg

Even though I was completely out of breath, this was from one of our best shows as a band
602540_3209406654368_986143912_n_zps1de15d0c.jpeg

Me and my favorite NCA staffer (who happens/happened to live in CoMo like me :D)
TOM_zpsc95208e1.jpg

My favorite silly picture my mom took of me before the NCA performance for the Disney Christmas parade
NCA_zpse6d284b5.jpg

Me and my best friend after a football game
justin_zpsdf741225.jpg

Really?! They were my competition shoes last year! I loved them!
I kinda like them. I think I would like them more if they were strictly competition shoes, but we have to wear them at games. After a few hours of standing they start to hurt your feet!

I kinda like them. I think I would like them more if they were strictly competition shoes, but we have to wear them at games. After a few hours of standing they start to hurt your feet!
I just do allstars now and that's the only thing I used them for. The shoes we have now (Varsity Last Pass) are just made for mat! We aren't allowed to wear them outside the gym.

Back