All-Star Favorite Routines Of The 2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I immediately youtube searched them, but could barely watch them with this video commentary! First it was funny, then it was extra, and by the end I couldn't even deal with it. Haha. Music producers should really hire some of these fans for voiceovers and sound effects though.

OMG! Literally never seen this video. That person is way extra! I have too admit that was basically me at Summit Day 2 yelling for them! I really thought they would have won that division Day 2!!!

Please post your favorites from Summit/Worlds. I literally CANNOT with Cali Blackjacks and Sassycats. Those routines are just straight up amazing from the beautiful flexibility, technique, creative choreography... just the whole package! Kudos to those kids and coaches, seriously!

(Cali Blackjacks- I'm sure this will be taken down fast)

(CA Sassycats)

And this has been posted all over twitter and on the boards, but I have to post this again. Mind= BLOWN. It really shows you that creativity and technique can wow you at any level. ANY. Let's please assemble the other mind blowing routines in this thread.
(Cheer Factory Jr 1)

Umm this Jr one is amazing. That Titanic transition was everything. Crazy how some of these routines are more appealing than level 5's. Just shows how much more creative you can be when it's not just super jam packed with skill after skill. This team was also SUPER clean like wow

Back