OT Favorite Store?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Here's another suggestion. Dress pants for tiny people can be found at Calvin Klein. Express 00's don't even fit me but CK does.

I forgot one of my ultimate favorite stores ever..mainly for cute accessories and jewelry- Charming Charlie <3 I just love how it is all color coordinated and organized!

i LOVE charming charlies! SO AMAZING

Mhmm!! :D No clue how I forgot it on my list?! Haha It's mostly just for cute accessories, especially when you're trying to match with an outfit like a prom dress etc. don't hesitate to bring it in the store..usually it always ends up in a "store poll" for what looks the best! They also sell some shoes, scarves and some clothes. I always go for cute bracelets, sunglasses and purses! I need to go shopping. right.now..but first I need a job. hmph.

Mhmm!! :D No clue how I forgot it on my list?! Haha It's mostly just for cute accessories, especially when you're trying to match with an outfit like a prom dress etc. don't hesitate to bring it in the store..usually it always ends up in a "store poll" for what looks the best! They also sell some shoes, scarves and some clothes. I always go for cute bracelets, sunglasses and purses! I need to go shopping. right.now..but first I need a job. hmph.

i wish there was one closer to where i lived, i usually have to drive for about an hour to get to the nearest one! haha its so worth it though! ive even found some cute dresses and shirts in there for summer! But the accessories are just amazing, i usually wind up spending about an hour if not more in there! haha.

Back