Music Favorite Voice Over!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Central Jersey All Stars 5 voiceovers oh god:

Yea Thats Right, Let It Be Known, All You Haters Out There, PLEASE GO HOME
The Girls Cant Take My Attitude, The Girls Cant Take What I Can Do, 15 Year and Still On Track, HAHAHAHA Were Back, Lets Get Em Girls Just Get Em Girls, Centrals On The Attack, Skill For Skill, You Know The Deal, These Other Girls Get Snatched (*SNAP)

Centrals The Only 1, The Only Girl Who Gives You Face, The Only Girl Who Makes You Hate, The Only Girl So Dont Mistake That We Are The Deal Deal, Mess With Us Get (*NOISE) Real, Make It Thats The Deal Deal, Double Down The Deal Deal, We Are The Deal Deal <3

Just a minor clarification...

It's .."The only girl who gives you face, the only girl who makes you PACE, the only girl so don't mistake that we are the deal deal, mess with us get (Slicing the neck noise) real, MAKE YOUR BETS the deal deal, double down the deal deal, we are the deal deal..

Glad you liked :)

Central Jersey All Stars 5 voiceovers oh god:

Yea Thats Right, Let It Be Known, All You Haters Out There, PLEASE GO HOME
The Girls Cant Take My Attitude, The Girls Cant Take What I Can Do, 15 Year and Still On Track, HAHAHAHA Were Back, Lets Get Em Girls Just Get Em Girls, Centrals On The Attack, Skill For Skill, You Know The Deal, These Other Girls Get Snatched (*SNAP)

Centrals The Only 1, The Only Girl Who Gives You Face, The Only Girl Who Makes You Hate, The Only Girl So Dont Mistake That We Are The Deal Deal, Mess With Us Get (*NOISE) Real, Make It Thats The Deal Deal, Double Down The Deal Deal, We Are The Deal Deal <3

Just a minor clarification...

It's .."The only girl who gives you face, the only girl who makes you PACE, the only girl so don't mistake that we are the deal deal, mess with us get (Slicing the neck noise) real, MAKE YOUR BETS the deal deal, double down the deal deal, we are the deal deal..

Glad you liked :)

yea haha i couldnt really understand it messed up a little sorry -_- lol but i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it

Stingray Allstars:
They ask for southern smoke. You want it? They got it! Who's last place? TAG! NOT IT!!
To all my competition sit down and take some notes. Go home read what you wrote!
Orange you glad we're back!

Georgia Allstars:
Is it really possible we're this hot???
Pride of the south just smaked you in the MOUTH!!!!
G-E-O-R-G-I-A Blog about THAT on the Firceboard!!!!

Cheer Extreme:
Don't hate us cause we look good........ LOVE us cause you should!!!
We're done Beliving its time to start knowing that...... WE ..........ARE........... SENIOR............ ELITE!!!!
You just got X OUT!!!!!

Maryland Twisters:
Welcome back ladies, DON'T GET IT TWISTED!!!!
Know the name, Know the style, Know the face Twisters we can't be replace!!!
So F5 fans Supercells and Reign you what we say......

California Bullets:
CALIFORNIA!!! This is the name that wants the game.
CALI-FREKIN-FORNIA!!!!
Back for a repeat not for a defeat start sweating California Bullets!!!

Maryland Twisters (F5):
-Know the name, know the style, know the face, Twisters we can't be replaced!
-The diva's back, and I ain't lyin. F-I-V-E, you know what it means! F5 is back! Call them queens.
-Twisters have arrived. The ladies are back, they're coming at you live.
-Twisters never quit, never fall, always rise above it all!

CA Panthers:
-I was thinkin bout her, thinkin bout me, thinkin bout us, with a trophy. Start entering, the Panther reality!
-What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?
-One last statement, yes it's true. Chasing this black & blue, that should be nothing new!
-Cheer Athletics! Go Blue! Go Black! Go White! The best of the best! You know it, Alright!

I also like:
Fame Super Seniors - Super Senior fans, best in the stands. Wavin' to the haters with a blink of your hands!
WCSS - Bring. Back. The girls.
WCSS- On our way to the top, getting higher you'll see. All around the world you'll hear WC.
CALI Sm Senior - Cali this, Cali that, Better watch you're back, cuz Cali's back!
CALI Sm Senior - Texas, and GA, and maybe even Tennessee. 502 and 704, Can't none of y'all do it quite like me!
MD Marlins - Tsunami! Tsunami! Do not underestimate me again!
MD Marlins - Although you had a warning, we came by surprise. Round 2. Tsunami's on the rise!

My absolute favorite mix of all times is CA Panthers 2009-2010...

"STEP ONE FOR THE JACKET, STEP TWO THE RING (RING) RING (RING). SHOW YOUR FRIENDS YOUR NEW BLING BLING (BLING BLING) (BLING BLING)"

"WOW, LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN"

Back