Favourite International Teams?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HANDS DOWN GymTyme Orange (International All Girl 6) 201o.. They are PERFECTION!

I think this thread is about international teams outside of the US.

wheres goldstar from?

Glasgow, Scotland.

My favourites that I have seen in person are AEC, Unity and Lancashire Twisters and my favourites which I've only seen on video are AV and Goldstar <3

Funky Team Gorillaz from Finland
HAC Elite from Finland
Viqueens Spirit from Norway
Power Cheer Eagles from Sweden

Haven't seen too many UK teams (only some random and Unity). There are like no videos of Goldstar on YT, that sucks.

Oh gosh! I forgot about Unity ahaha! One of the only teams I've seen with such an impressive spike!

I admit, I love Viqueens too, but one of my best friends is with them, so I guess that's why.

Yep, Gold Star are from Glasgow<3

The girl is called Frederikke and I know Johnathen, but I'm not sure it's spelt like that<3 But I met Kristin (like the CEA one!) on the Fierce Boards. And I've heard of a girl called Mia too, but I don't think she knows me<3

Well this thread said Favorite International Teams and they are my Favorite International Team

Sorry? Haha

I wasn't trying to start anything, I'm just saying because there are 1 million and 1 threads in the allstar section about US international teams and I think this was made to discuss non US international teams. Also all the other threads in this section are about non US comps/teams.

oh yeah I forgot loony dolphins. I like frogs cheerleaders too. And I know some Viqueens girls :)

Back