Fc Brings It On In Paris

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh what a shame you were so sick! And a shame you missed internationals, great comp and the weather was AH-mazing! Cov L5 got grand champs at FC, as well as their AG4 being the only team to beat Ruby in 2 seasons!

It was actually a really amazing moment for me. We were all on the mat as results were being announced, and when it was revealed, I'm proud to say that my own team mates all stood up, turned towards your girls and applauded them. After 2 seasons chasing our heels, being not only great competitors but also thoroughly sportsmanlike the entire time, we were genuinely happy to see them take 1st place over us. (We'd crashed and burned at FC, and definitely did not deserve to win!) Then this girl came bouncing over - we didn't know each other, and to this day I have no idea who it was - but she threw her arms around me, crying, and said something lovely about Ruby. So I hugged her back and said something like, 'I'm so proud to come second to you girls. You smashed it today'. It was like something out of a movie! ....I'm so soppy, lol

Thank you so much, we're very nervous but also really excited to compete at level 5!

That is a very cute story! I am very impressed by UK Cheerleading, everyone works really hard and it was very refreshing to see something else than level 6 as we do only have level 6 over here! I am hoping to go to FC with my Stuntgroup this year, that would be a lot of fun i think

They are still going as a successful program with their junior/youth teams, but the senior team Legacy disbanded in 2012(?). A few seasoned members, who I believe were already heavily involved in the coaching side of things, felt it was time to move on and start their own team, Marshals Cheer and Dance. A natural progression I think for athletes who are talented and want to progress more in cheer as a career. A lot of the original Legacy athletes made the tough decision to try out for Marshals that season, which sadly ended AEC Legacy.

Marshals started last season with COED 5 - Generals and AG 5 - Pretty Bullets, plus some junior and youth teams, but this season I think they have just Pretty Bullets, plus the younger teams.

Interestingly, quite a few of the AEC/Marshals boys successfully tried-out for Unity Black, SOCO6 this season.

I didn't know that about generals, I wonder if they'll put a team together for worlds or just not go?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I didn't know that about generals, I wonder if they'll put a team together for worlds or just not go?

I'm not sure about Generals tbh... I had heard it was just Pretty Bullets this season, but that could obvs be wrong. I do hope there are still two senior Marshals teams this season!!

I'm not sure about Generals tbh... I had heard it was just Pretty Bullets this season, but that could obvs be wrong. I do hope there are still two senior Marshals teams this season!!

I imagine they still have Colonels (coed 2 last year) but I'm not 100% sure. I guess they'll be at ICC Southerns so we'll probably find out there!

I imagine they still have Colonels (coed 2 last year) but I'm not 100% sure. I guess they'll be at ICC Southerns so we'll probably find out there!

Oh yes of course, I forgot coed 2. It will be a crying shame if Generals were no more. Bring on regionals!

Reactions: Ren
Back