Fc Heart Of England

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 9, 2011
Soo it's FC Heart of England tomorrow, I'm excited! Who's going? If you see me come say hey! Both tomorrow and Sunday I'll be wearing my Predators Athletics Tracksuit and backpack, which has a Spirit Cheer and a International All levels badge on it and 2 bows. Can't wait to meet you guys! Let me know what time you're competing and I'll come support you and your team!

Wish I was going, got a comp the next week though. Good luck! Put any videos up here if you get them :)

Soo it's FC Heart of England tomorrow, I'm excited! Who's going? If you see me come say hey! Both tomorrow and Sunday I'll be wearing my Predators Athletics Tracksuit and backpack, which has a Spirit Cheer and a International All levels badge on it and 2 bows. Can't wait to meet you guys! Let me know what time you're competing and I'll come support you and your team!

Good Luck Cody!

What competition do you have next week? Just wondering if its the same as mine :)
Future Cheer Saturday Night Fever, but my old team is going to BCA Westerns on the Saturday so I'm semi-considering going along to support them :) where are you competing?

Future Cheer Saturday Night Fever, but my old team is going to BCA Westerns on the Saturday so I'm semi-considering going along to support them :) where are you competing?

BCA Westerns! If your going let me know! Who is your old team?

I'll be there with my teams this weekend. I'll also be at Sat Night Fever working for FC. Good luck everyone!

BCA Westerns! If your going let me know! Who is your old team?
Ooh good luck! Yeah I'll let you know. My old team is Swindon Lightning, I think they're competing Junior 1 and Senior 2. Who's your team?
annauk how do you get to work for FC?

Ooh good luck! Yeah I'll let you know. My old team is Swindon Lightning, I think they're competing Junior 1 and Senior 2. Who's your team?
annauk how do you get to work for FC?

Ill look out for them! GCA, competing in Mini 1 (Emeralds), Youth 1 (Rubies), Junior 1 (Topaz), Junior 2 (Sapphires), Senior 1 (Amethyst), Senior 2 (Diamonds), Senior 3 (Onyx) and Junior 3 stunt group (Faith 3).

Ill look out for them! GCA, competing in Mini 1 (Emeralds), Youth 1 (Rubies), Junior 1 (Topaz), Junior 2 (Sapphires), Senior 1 (Amethyst), Senior 2 (Diamonds), Senior 3 (Onyx) and Junior 3 stunt group (Faith 3).
Thanks! Isn't GCA based in Chelteham? I think I briefly looked at them when I was looking to start cheer. I didn't realise it was such a big program though!

I meant more what is the process! I vaguely remember seeing something about a FC judging qualification- does it just carry on from there?

That's the best way to register your interest in judging, and it's a great course for coaches as you obviously get an insight into how the scoresheets work and the whole judging process.

I believe if you do well on the course you may be asked to shadow judge an event, then if you do well on that you will be added to the judging 'pool' and will be asked to do events as and when there is a need.

Hope that helps! :)

Reactions: Ren
Thanks! Isn't GCA based in Chelteham? I think I briefly looked at them when I was looking to start cheer. I didn't realise it was such a big program though!

Yeah Gloucester/Cheltenham! Slowly but surely were growing :)! Had to drop our Tiny 1 team this year, they all aged out and are on minis haha

Back