Fca Closing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have seen them very recently post looking for a head coach/ and tumbling coach but no mention of the gym closing, I really hope that isn't the case.

its been said that ca is opening a location in that area and the coaches recruiting already.
I guess everyone in the area trying to prepare

If it's Cheer Athletics, I find this hard to believe. CA has always expanded with class and grace, so it would be surprising to me if they were recruiting coaches and athletes from existing programs.

If it's Cheer Athletics, I find this hard to believe. CA has always expanded with class and grace, so it would be surprising to me if they were recruiting coaches and athletes from existing programs.

They may not necessarily recruit but if word is circulating they would be opening a location you don't think people may already be applying for jobs and that CA, or any other gym, wouldn't be looking to have key positions filled prior to opening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically this is a stab back at FCA. The coaches were not happy and are now trying to make this to combat FCA hence its location LITERALLY 6 miles down the SAME road

Point of info:

Opening up in an area and advertising an opening is not recruiting.

As a public employee, I am under contract. Even if I see an opening and actually wanted to leave, I can't.

In the private sector, you are only required to give 2 weeks.

Ex: I'm at St. Shimmy Private School. I see an opening at Our Lady of Cheer Athletics down the road that just opened, and I apply, THEY did not "steal me" or "recruit me." I moved on to a new job.

RECRUITING is ACTIVELY coming over to St. Shimmy and contacting St. Shimmy employees to get them to come apply.

Point of info:

Opening up in an area and advertising an opening is not recruiting.

As a public employee, I am under contract. Even if I see an opening and actually wanted to leave, I can't.

In the private sector, you are only required to give 2 weeks.

Ex: I'm at St. Shimmy Private School. I see an opening at Our Lady of Cheer Athletics down the road that just opened, and I apply, THEY did not "steal me" or "recruit me." I moved on to a new job.

RECRUITING is ACTIVELY coming over to St. Shimmy and contacting St. Shimmy employees to get them to come apply.

Sending pricing info and emails to St. Shimmy students about Our Lady of Cheer Athletics in the middle of the season is recruiting.

Sending pricing info and emails to St. Shimmy students about Our Lady of Cheer Athletics in the middle of the season is recruiting.

Proof? I am just curious how they are doing that? Algorithms in advertising make it so easy to target a cheerleader, so an ad popping up in. a feed is not recruiting. How do you feel these athletes are being targeted mid season ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Proof? I am just curious how they are doing that? Algorithms in advertising make it so easy to target a cheerleader, so an ad popping up in. a feed is not recruiting. How do you feel these athletes are being targeted mid season ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How would they gain access to athlete emails to do that? Real question.

Back