OT Fear The Walking Dead

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I gave up watching TWD because it felt as if it had run it's course and they were dragging it out for money. It was getting so bad.

BUT THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANTED! I'm excited. I love when zombie things capture the "world going to sh!t" phase. It's like my absolute favorite thing. It kind of reminds me a little of World War Z, which is one of my favorite movies and books.

@Eyes On The Prize I'm still hanging in diligently with TWD but I am anxious for FTWD for the same reasons.

And I love WWZ too. Let's be zombie besties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like I never knew this about you.

Sometimes I get the vibe that zombies are turning into what vampires were when twilight was popular so I get a little annoyed with it but when zombies are done well, oh man, I will obsess over it. WWZ zombies are easily my favorite zombies. They are so brutal and wild and terrifying. I adore that whole movie. The book is completely different but just as cool. I recently read Max Brooks' (WWZ author) graphic novel "Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks". I found it at the library and it was a fun and easy read. Totally recommend it if you ever have an hour or so to spare. It's like a long comic book but it's cool.

Zombieland is also another one of my favs. I could quote that entire movie. Plus Emma Stone is my ultimate bae. Heart eye emojis for her 24/7.

Sometimes I get the vibe that zombies are turning into what vampires were when twilight was popular so I get a little annoyed with it but when zombies are done well, oh man, I will obsess over it. WWZ zombies are easily my favorite zombies. They are so brutal and wild and terrifying. I adore that whole movie. The book is completely different but just as cool. I recently read Max Brooks' (WWZ author) graphic novel "Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks". I found it at the library and it was a fun and easy read. Totally recommend it if you ever have an hour or so to spare. It's like a long comic book but it's cool.

Zombieland is also another one of my favs. I could quote that entire movie. Plus Emma Stone is my ultimate bae. Heart eye emojis for her 24/7.
I need this book! Thanks for the heads up on that. And my son loves Zombieland too. I'll have to check that one out bc I haven't ever sat down and watched it myself.

I'm with you though. I hope it's not the new twilight but I don't think it is. I have more bearded, burly zombie fan friends than 12 year old girls so I think we are safe. And zombies never sparkle so there's that too.

I'm a little lazy tonight- could someone link the trailer please?

I hope it doesn't get repetitive like TWD, they could do a lot with it! I'm really excited to watch, but probably won't be able to watch for a bit because 4 month old babies don't like to let you do anything but cuddle (cuddling is okay though)

I cannot wait! I thought walking dead was getting slow too until I read the comics and I loved it again because it's awesome to see what stays and what changes. I love to predict what's going to happen based off the comics and be completely wrong [emoji23][emoji23] but I am super excited for FTWD, I just get the feeling from the trailer that we won't see that much action in the first episode, maybe first few. The whole trailer seems drawn out, but I hope I'm wrong. I loved WWZ too. If you're ever bored, Z Nation that was on SyFy's first season is on Netflix and the second season will be coming on soon is pretty cool. Its cheesy sometimes but their zombies are pretty cool to me. And there was a zombie baby so that's always fun lmao[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

My sophomore of high school, a boy took me on a date to see zombieland and I never talked to him again. I was scarred. Not my kind of movie [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back