All-Star February 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's a video from our practice last night. First time to have all 20 back on the floor healthy since November 28th! We have gone through some tough injuries and set backs over the last few months, but we're all getting healthy and it seems that everything is coming together at just the right time!

Possibly me being overly critical, but those bracing flyers really gotta make sure they hold those inversions till the catch

I had to stop when the music said, "I know you want a taste of this cherry pie"... All of your music has to be custom. There is NO excuse for inappropriate lyrics when you can't even pull random songs from the radio where you may have missed an innuendo or something.

Those lyrics, the fishnet, the thigh highs. No way. Cheer has literally become a parody of itself. Hate, hate, hate it.

Really dislike these on the floor.
It looks strange and when you know that the fabric is fishnet, just inappropriate.

Im not sure if it looks better or worse without the fishnet. And im definitely not in a place to judge how well done cheer mixes are, but their music seems very cut and paste if that makes sense

lady bullets duel in the desert d1 **updated with better quality vid**

Last edited:
Back