All-Star February 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They had five in the beggining of the season. Does anybody know what happen? San marcos is the cali gym that pulls the most level 5 talent. Hard to believe they cant find another girl.

I saw somewhere that said it was just for this comp. they had an injury I think. The girl who does the kick full isn't out there, so I'm assuming it's her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a shame b/c the athletes are talented. Maybe they shooting going for a Top Gun vibe and missed? (just giving the coaches the benefit of the doubt).

Normally I would agree if there weren't inappropriate moves and music to accompany the uniforms. It's so hard to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt in this case. I do agree some of these athletes have talent! I see some really great jumps and tumbling on these teams.

Completely agree!! Thank you so much, it's number 2 on our game plan tomorrow. We've got a couple spots where the bracers aren't finishing as much as they could! Thank you for bringing that to my attention!!

I was going to say this same thing! I'd hate to see them hit such a beautiful, technically sound pyramid/routine and get a deduction for something so little!

Normally I would agree if there weren't inappropriate moves and music to accompany the uniforms. It's so hard to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt in this case. I do agree some of these athletes have talent! I see some really great jumps and tumbling on these teams.

I tried...hard to believe that a coach would look at a 7 year old running around the gym, and then think; "she'd look great in fishnet." Sad. :(

Last edited:

Really dislike these on the floor.
It looks strange and when you know that the fabric is fishnet, just inappropriate.

Wow! Between the uniforms and the trashy choreo, I would pull my child from that program in a second. I feel so bad for the kids. Not only does the program appear to dress and choreograph their athletes/children inappropriately, it also does not appear that they truly train and prepare their athletes for their routine. I kept waiting for a child to get hurt.

Stars Vipers Royal Cobras

Stars Vipers Anacondas

WE Colonels

Stars Vipers Queen Cobras

PA Blacklight

CA Crystalcats - JR5

CA Tigers - S4

CA Pumas - SR5

CA Prowlers - LC4

VAS Ice Out

Back