All-Star February 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of the craziest things about this sport is looking at some of these Worlds team videos and knowing that the slate is clean.

Any one of them (even those who totally fell apart last weekend) could regroup and become a world champion next month.

I love cheerleading!

One of the craziest things about this sport is looking at some of these Worlds team videos and knowing that the slate is clean.

Any one of them (even those who totally fell apart last weekend) could regroup and become a world champion next month.

I love cheerleading!

Next month........... Wow. I've got regionals coming up next week and I'm panicking over that. But the realisation that worlds is next month.... That's just on another level.

@HighPonyFTW Thank you, it is a great group. Tryouts were in mid Nov. So, they haven't been together that long. Look forward to watching them at Worlds. :)

Last edited:
Thought I would share before this thread is locked. This was my Large Senior 2 Sirens from Fame Virginia Beach. This was a couple weeks back when they won High Point of Battle at the Capitol. Lots of cleaning to do as we get ready for the Summit, but I'm so proud of these girls and their work ethic this season.

Thought I would share before this thread is locked. This was my Large Senior 2 Sirens from Fame Virginia Beach. This was a couple weeks back when they won High Point of Battle at the Capitol. Lots of cleaning to do as we get ready for the Summit, but I'm so proud of these girls and their work ethic this season.

Go Sirens! I kept expecting fulls and doubles! The routine is so well crafted, flyers are flexible and they perform it like a L5 team! Good job!

Latest posts

Back