All-Star February 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please tell me that ECE J5, Lites, Colonels, and Crush are all going to compete at NCA! Who would need Juniors to come back to Worlds, if this were a thing! :cloud9:

Add Prodigy Moonlight to the list, they have been high point level 5 for several comps this season. They were Grand Champs at Cheer Power Nationals this weekend and beat Colonels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they turned off the lights because they thought someone was hurt

i saw that he got hurt in the stunts. im just confused why they would wait until they were done with everything to turn the lights off. the guy went on to do the rest of the routine. if they thought he was seriously hurt wouldnt they have stopped it when he got hurt in the stunts?

i get competitions want to protect the athletes, but i dont think it should be their call to determine when to stop a routine, i think that should be left up to coaching staff. The kid clearly shook it off and continued with what looked to be no issues.
i dont blame the kids for continuing with the routine once the music was stopped because it has happened so often now with teams that they are probably taught not to stop.
id have to wonder if the coaching staff of black ops was mad that they pulled that without their approval.

i think people are slightly too cautious when it comes to bumps and bruises, kids/teens are pretty resilient.

i saw that he got hurt in the stunts. im just confused why they would wait until they were done with everything to turn the lights off. the guy went on to do the rest of the routine. if they thought he was seriously hurt wouldnt they have stopped it when he got hurt in the stunts?
based on what I saw on twitter I don't think the coaches made that decision. I think the EP's did and the coaches weren't very happy about it

i get competitions want to protect the athletes, but i dont think it should be their call to determine when to stop a routine, i think that should be left up to coaching staff. The kid clearly shook it off and continued with what looked to be no issues.
i dont blame the kids for continuing with the routine once the music was stopped because it has happened so often now with teams that they are probably taught not to stop.
id have to wonder if the coaching staff of black ops was mad that they pulled that without their approval.

i think people are slightly too cautious when it comes to bumps and bruises, kids/teens are pretty resilient.
Not saying I agree or disagree with this specific situation, but I would MUCH rather them be over cautious than under cautious.

Back