All-Star February 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love the creativity in AthenaCats' load ins and transitions. Once it's clean it'll be jaw dropping!
Are they wearing practice wear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They should be able to pull it together nicely. Most kids I know there dropped 2 levels once CA took over this season. There's potential for sure!!

They should be able to pull it together nicely. Most kids I know there dropped 2 levels once CA took over this season. There's potential for sure!!

What do you mean by "dropped 2 levels"? As in, they used to be on a L5 team and are now on L3? And CA didn't take over another gym, they opened a new one. So, I'm kind of confused by you saying "once CA took over this season". Did you mean that they took over their training. Just curious.

What do you mean by "dropped 2 levels"? As in, they used to be on a L5 team and are now on L3? And CA didn't take over another gym, they opened a new one. So, I'm kind of confused by you saying "once CA took over this season". Did you mean that they took over their training. Just curious.
Yes, I know many there that went down 1-2 levels for more appropriate placement. They didn't 'technically' take over a gym as the one in question was in financial ruin and that would have been a bad business decision. They took a couple of that gyms owners, several coaches, and most kids.

Yes, I know many there that went down 1-2 levels for more appropriate placement. They didn't 'technically' take over a gym as the one in question was in financial ruin and that would have been a bad business decision. They took a couple of that gyms owners, several coaches, and most kids.
It would make sense since CA has a system of placing kids with appropriate skills on appropriate levels. Instead of trying to make a higher level team with kids who don't have the skills to probably be competing at that level.

Back