All-Star February 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any videos of ca kittykats? Or Stingray grape? Love those little ones. Oh and itty bitty kitties? Please please that’d be great.
Haven't seen any of Kittykatz or IBKs from this weekend. I need to see KittyKatz Panthers dance again with the music, but can't find one. Never saw one of Grape from cheersport or other earlier comps either.

Haven't seen any of Kittykatz or IBKs from this weekend. I need to see KittyKatz Panthers dance again with the music, but can't find one. Never saw one of Grape from cheersport or other earlier comps either.
Aww thanks. I’ve been looking to see ANY video of those teams. Andy S. if you’re reading FB please record ca IBK’s and Kittykats please.

Woodlands Elite - Recon (SmSrCoed5)

Woodlands Elite - Black Ops (MedSrCoed5)

Last edited:
Woodlands Elite - Bombers (LrgJRrestrictedCoed5)

Woodlands Elite - Colonels (SmJrCoed5)

Woodlands Elite - Delta Force (MediumSrCoed4)

I think im starting to realize why i dont like Stars routine as much, is that it is TOO themed. They cater so much to the music, more then the music catering to them

I have liked every recent theme they've had (Gaga, Jersey Boys, DWTS, etc.) I don't HATE the clown thing but I'll tell you that I can never tell if everyone hits in the carousel stunt because there is so much going on.

I have liked every recent theme they've had (Gaga, Jersey Boys, DWTS, etc.) I don't HATE the clown thing but I'll tell you that I can never tell if everyone hits in the carousel stunt because there is so much going on.
i have to wonder if they created their music first then the routine, or the routine first then the music.... i mean i do see that the difficulty is there stunt/tumbling/etc wise, although the carousel stunt thing doesnt make sense to me at all. I cant really put my finger on why i dont like it, the choreography just seems off.

Woodlands Elite - Majors (NCA Champs) MedJr4

Woodlands Elite - Majors (ACA Champs)

Woodlands Elite - Majors (Cheer America Champs)

Woodlands Elite - Majors (Jamfest Supernational Champs)

Woodlands Elite - Majors (Encore National Champs)

Last edited:
Itty Bitty Kitties awards from NCA.

You may just die of cute.

(From my athlete's groupme this AM, one of them posted it as a pick-me-up inspirational video.)

i have to wonder if they created their music first then the routine, or the routine first then the music.... i mean i do see that the difficulty is there stunt/tumbling/etc wise, although the carousel stunt thing doesnt make sense to me at all. I cant really put my finger on why i dont like it, the choreography just seems off.

I know, personally, that team has a LOT of talent and skill. They need. to change. this routine. Their choreography and routine altogether just does not allow them to perform to the best of their abilities.

I actually really like the World Cup routine. The only thing I would say needs to be changed is that carousel stunt. Its not really giving off the look they were going for, it just looks like popcorn. I think everyone's music is voiceover heavy this year because of the music rules. I think cheer music in general was better from like 2012-2015.

Back