All-Star February 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like I'm really out of the loop. When did medium become a thing for non Worlds teams? I thought it was just small and large.

I feel like I'm really out of the loop. When did medium become a thing for non Worlds teams? I thought it was just small and large.
New this season. "Large" was shifted to up to 30 athletes for levels 1-4, so it was renamed to medium to align with medium senior 5 (which is up to 30). 5R and Junior 5 can go up to 38, so they still have large divisions. So there is no more "large" for levels 1-4.

New this season. "Large" was shifted to up to 30 athletes for levels 1-4, so it was renamed to medium to align with medium senior 5 (which is up to 30). 5R and Junior 5 can go up to 38, so they still have large divisions. So there is no more "large" for levels 1-4.
Finally, some consistency.

Maryland Twisters Reign

F5

FAME Vengeance

Super Seniors

Crimson Heat 5 Alarm

Cheer Fusion Perfect Storm

Shockwave Electri5

Maryland Twisters Blackout

Maryland Twisters Ice

CEA Ghost

* All the heart eyes for WE Recon's PYRAMID. I love it.

*Prodigy's kick doubles belong in a textbook, as do those stretch to stretches.

*Anacondas. That 2nd stunt blows me away. Want to see them do super well this year at Worlds. I can tell that Medusa is a new/younger-ish team BUT there is some serious potential in that routine once it cleans up.

*Both Reckless and Rangers are not only super clean but the routines have great showmanship. They really sell it (which makes sense I suppose as both teams are IO and probably composed of really experienced athletes.)

*I hadn't seen ECE Fame this season til now but YES to their baskets as well.

*Impressed by Shade's improvement, actually!

*Super Seniors are so consistent! I love it.

*Just when you think everything has been done you are pleasantly surprised by Swoosh's PYR!

*I feel like Sassycat's routine is one that I'd show people who say "you can't really be creative with not- Level 5."

Bombshells look amazing!

Also bless whoever recorded those videos. Center frame and high-def. This is the 2018 we need.
One of our cheer moms takes it upon herself to record every single performance for all our teams!! she is an angel!! and then we have our parent photographers who help catch amazing moments too!!! I sometimes take pictures or videos but I've been focused on watching more and cheering more especially for my CP, its our last season in Jersey (trying to remember it all and take it all in!!)

BTW i know its usually level 5 that is posted but have to share this from Sunday... our Junior 3 Bombsquad music was cut off and they didn't miss a beat.. literally cut off near beginning of routine.... This shows training and discipline beyond what words can describe... And their coach - AMAZING and calm!! I would have freaked out lol

BTW i know its usually level 5 that is posted but have to share this from Sunday... our Junior 3 Bombsquad music was cut off and they didn't miss a beat.. literally cut off near beginning of routine.... This shows training and discipline beyond what words can describe... And their coach - AMAZING and calm!! I would have freaked out lol

I like the look the coach gave that random kid that walked in front of the entire mat while the team was performing lol

This is awesome and those kids are tiny beasts!

Two things:

1. Those one/two mans are everything.

2. How about they were doing SO WELL THAT IT TOOK ME ABOUT 10 SECONDS OF WATCHING TO EVEN REALIZE IT HAD CUT OFF.

THIS IS WHY COACHES DRILL INTO KIDS THAT THEY HAVE TO KNOW THEIR COUNTS FOR THEMSELVES!

Back