All-Star February 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Senior Elite from today

I'm hoping that they will add the difficulty back into the routine that they had at showcase. There are some cracks in their routine that might cost them Worlds: All groups are not doing all elite stunts. I've noticed less and less doubles being thrown at every competition. I saw a couple of balks on tumbling today, along with incomplete rotations. Jump synchronization is off. (It looked like the point jumper's jumps were a fraction faster and lower than some of those behind her. Easy fix.)

I'm hoping that they will do the big cleanup that they do every year and make this routine the diamond that it could be.

I'm hoping that they will add the difficulty back into the routine that they had at showcase. There are some cracks in their routine that might cost them Worlds: All groups are not doing all elite stunts. I've noticed less and less doubles being thrown at every competition. I saw a couple of balks on tumbling today, along with incomplete rotations. Jump synchronization is off. (It looked like the point jumper's jumps were a fraction faster and lower than some of those behind her. Easy fix.)

I'm hoping that they will do the big cleanup that they do every year and make this routine the diamond that it could be.
When was the last time they took gold at Worlds?

Back