All-Star February 2019 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know these aren't from the beast angles, but they'll have to do for now... hopefully people who are watching day 2 live from the back and center are generous enough to record and upload on YouTube.
Cheer Extreme Allstars - Senior Elite

Stingray Allstars - Orange

Stingray Allstars - Peach

With the number of phones up, you'd think there would be more/better videos lol

Stingray Allstars - Cobalt

Cheer Extreme Allstars - Coed Elite

Cheer Extreme Allstars - SMOEX

Spirit of Texas - Royalty

Rockstar Cheer - Beatles

Top Gun Allstars - TGLC

Twist & Shout - Diamonds

Twist & Shout - Adam & Eve

Cheer Extreme Allstars - Lady Lux

Stingray Allstars - Rust

I'm really loving Smoex this season! Great energy and difficult elements in the routine.

Why are so many videos from so many different competitions all getting pulled??? :mad::mad::mad:
Because compestitons don't want videos posted, especially ones that have a live feed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Because compestitons don't want videos posted, especially ones that have a live feed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Bingo. And to that end, I find it funny that those people who are clearly associated with the live feed producers are all over social media complaining about how many people have their phones up and telling them to put them away. It's my kid. No one needs to tell me what to do when she is performing please and thankyou. And furthermore, I know most of these people spouting off about people recording and not clapping really aren't concerned with how the kids on the mat feel when they are performing. They are more concerned about their pocketbooks. It's a sad state the cheer world is currently in.

I understand screen recording a live stream and uploading it to youtube and having it be pulled, but I don't think a live video from a member of the audience should have their video taken down. What are they violating?

I understand screen recording a live stream and uploading it to youtube and having it be pulled, but I don't think a live video from a member of the audience should have their video taken down. What are they violating?

Varsity's Video Policy (here, Section F)

It's unclear if the video recording itself is a problem but it seems the act of distribution (i.e. uploading it to YouTube) is most likely a violation of that policy.

Bingo. And to that end, I find it funny that those people who are clearly associated with the live feed producers are all over social media complaining about how many people have their phones up and telling them to put them away. It's my kid. No one needs to tell me what to do when she is performing please and thankyou. And furthermore, I know most of these people spouting off about people recording and not clapping really aren't concerned with how the kids on the mat feel when they are performing. They are more concerned about their pocketbooks. It's a sad state the cheer world is currently in.

I was at a pageant with my niece and they were very aggressive about NO VIDEOS OR PHOTOS (because the event sells DVDs and pics for $$$$.) The conversation between an event staffer and her mother (my SIL) went something like this:

Teen or college aged staff girl: "There are no pics allowed ma'am."

(Note that no less than 10 competitors had gone before her and all parents had taken pics/video, not sure if staff had yelled at them)

Mom/SIL: "Listen. I'm taking pics. Everyone else took them. This is my daughter. Please don't tell me to stop unless you are physically going to make everyone else. Or make me leave."

Girl: *walks away*

I hear what you are saying. I am not associated with anyone but do agree parents can be a bit more energized when they don't have to film. I use to ask my husband but now we have one person who takes it and shares with everyone. It is my personal pet peeve when there are a group of parents standing next to each other and each filming, I mean surely one person can film and air drop it to the rest. Those are fewer hands that can clap and it just seems so redundant. But yes, to each their own!

Edited to add: I used to. ugh

Last edited:
Back