All-Star February 2019 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yes i dont understand why so many people, including coaches of teams complained about the videoing this weekend. I do get where they are coming from, i really do. But when you have a company who cares more about greed then the actual sport (just my opinion) this is what is going to happen at every competition.
id much rather watch a FREE crappy quality phone video, then have to PAY for a crappy quality live feed.

yes i dont understand why so many people, including coaches of teams complained about the videoing this weekend. I do get where they are coming from, i really do. But when you have a company who cares more about greed then the actual sport (just my opinion) this is what is going to happen at every competition.
id much rather watch a FREE crappy quality phone video, then have to PAY for a crappy quality live feed.
The live feed has been perfect for me all season, not one single remote issue. Same thing last year. IMO it is well worth the money with fantastic quality.

The live feed has been perfect for me all season, not one single remote issue. Same thing last year. IMO it is well worth the money with fantastic quality.
I purchased it two seasons ago and had the worst luck with it buffering. Maybe things have improved since then, but it was pretty bad quality at least back then

This season has been great for me too. Love the view of each arena at the bottom, and aside from a few random heads coming in view the quality has been much improved. I do wish they would still let us rewind, though I am happy we can pause.

The live feed has been perfect for me all season, not one single remote issue. Same thing last year. IMO it is well worth the money with fantastic quality.[/QUOT

Don't remember the company name but the company that USED TO DO THE WORLDS LIVE STREAM WAS AWFUL.

*logs in*
*never actually gets to watch a team because it freezes*

This season has been great for me too. Love the view of each arena at the bottom, and aside from a few random heads coming in view the quality has been much improved. I do wish they would still let us rewind, though I am happy we can pause.
I love the ability to see two arenas at once, or one big and one smaller in the corner. That was nice this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back