• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Almost There

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Aug 19, 2010
We really want to go to Worlds and get a bid for it, but we are a bit sceptical about it. Can you guys please look at this sample of the dance and let me know what you think? Please, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

I attached a poll to make it easier and more discreet if you want to criticize anonymously.​

I think it looks good!!! Once you add in the rest of the girls, make sure you add levels/dificulty. I think its deff worth a shot if you get your bid! Worlds is one of the best experiences, even if you dont think you will do well, which I think yall will do great, it is one of the bes times of my life:)

Thanks for both of your feed back, much appreciated!

@EmilyJane: Thanks. I've seen most of those videos, lol and it doesn't look like hip hop, no offence. But we're gonna go ahead and roll with our routine and sees what happens! Who knows, we might atart a trend. ;)

And thanks a lot ian we have the routine done with levels, formations, etc. It looks good on camera but we just don't know if the judges will be thrown aback or like the choreography. Thanks for your help. :)

Let's see if we can get this bid...I'll update you guys throughout the season.

Reactions: ian
It definetly needs more level changes. Idk what it will look like with more girls, but from that one person I think more level changes would help!

Back