OT Fierce Board Awards 2015 - Categories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oldest Member

Just because I want to see people scramble to NOT be nominated.

**Trying hard**

Love this one.

i know we have a few grandparents! but if you/your child had children younger, they may not actually be that old. i'd be interested! but feel bad nominating people I assumed were old and being wrong :oops:
You are correct. Some of us grandparents aren't that old.

**I'm normal. It must be true gofriars610 said it**

i know we have a few grandparents! but if you/your child had children younger, they may not actually be that old. i'd be interested! but feel bad nominating people I assumed were old and being wrong :oops:
True, true. Not saying 50 is old- because it's definitely not- but didn't we have a 50 year old on here that could still fly in coed stunts? I feel like I can't be imagining that. She was awesome!

"Most Likely to have to fix all the damage you did trying to get your needle" or "Most Likely to Lecture you on how basket tosses/Cradles cause whiplash" ;) watch a chiro come out of the woodwork on here and I still lose lol
As long as we can have a "Board PT" award as well haha
Or maybe a 5 years straight without being nominated for an award award.... #bitter lol

My vote goes to @cupieqt. Still trying to get her to move near me. On my phone so hope I spelled name correctly
And I should also get an FBA for "poster to most likely never get her tag notifications via Tapatalk". I know it's long and wordy but it's true.

Thanks for the nom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be your competition for that award. I only get the occasional Tapatalk notification. It never works on my tablet.

Only when we stop stopping our lives can we begin to start starting them.
I'll vote for you if you vote for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back