All-Star Fierce Board Radio

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Would anyone care for this? I can embed it into the board. Was a random idea I had.

no on demand. just random mix of cheer music.

we could also play our podcasts and interviews at set times.

wouldnt put out a gyms music that didnt want it out, but technically its not hard to do.

sounds like a great idea to me!!!
One stop shopping!

haha. i like using technology to help out the board and the cheer community. i in some weird way believe it helps cheerleading.

Well you always have CheerLIVE Radio! We are not going anywhere and our station plays the BEST music in cheer! Plus our LIVE talk shows really separate us from anyone else! We soon plan on having LIVE radio 24/7! Call in and make your request at any time over the air!

Well you always have CheerLIVE Radio! We are not going anywhere and our station plays the BEST music in cheer! Plus our LIVE talk shows really separate us from anyone else! We soon plan on having LIVE radio 24/7! Call in and make your request at any time over the air!

haha, true! i forgot about you guys! cant hurt to have options. and this is mainly for all the people who read fierce anyway

I think this is a great idea so we can listen and read at the same time! You can put our teams on there, they are already on cheerlibrary
Thanks Cheer Infinity Allstars

I think this is a great idea so we can listen and read at the same time! You can put our teams on there, they are already on cheerlibrary
Thanks Cheer Infinity Allstars

Great! I know music is a highly valued thing to lots of cheer people, so give a way to get both at the same place and it would be driven by yall. Obviously gym owners would have to approve whats on there, but for those who do (and mixers that are cool with it) I think its all the fans want.

Isnt it a little rude to advertise yourself in THIS thread? I'm so sick of CheerLIVE. You are totally letting us all down. I miss CheerESPN..Website never got big, but they were about US and delivering what WE wanted. They cared for cheer and what was going on in it. I expected CheerLIVE to be "Everything Cheer" and Ive got NONE of that. Dont promise something to your followers you cant deliver. all Ive gotten is a crappy stream of a gym thats overrated and a radio show at the crack of dawn, really? I'm totally let down and I KNOW theres 100s more of you guys that feel this way.. Have at it Kingston! Make us proud

Isnt it a little rude to advertise yourself in THIS thread? I'm so sick of CheerLIVE. You are totally letting us all down. I miss CheerESPN..Website never got big, but they were about US and delivering what WE wanted. They cared for cheer and what was going on in it. I expected CheerLIVE to be "Everything Cheer" and Ive got NONE of that. Dont promise something to your followers you cant deliver. all Ive gotten is a crappy stream of a gym thats overrated and a radio show at the crack of dawn, really? I'm totally let down and I KNOW theres 100s more of you guys that feel this way.. Have at it Kingston! Make us proud

I appreciate you saying your true opinions! YES absolutely we have alot of things to work on but we just released our company less than 3 months ago! Our LIVE stream of the CEA showcase was VERY last minute and the quality was lacking but it was FREE! We are trying to give what YOU want as cheer fans but it takes alot of time and money! I promise that the company will grow to exceed your expectations and matter a fact you say you miss "CheerESPN" (which by the way it was "CheerSPN") but if you knew everything you would know I was part owner of that company as well! The quality and professionalism of CheerLIVE is in no way close to what I helped create with CheerSPN!

CheerLIVE had over 3000 people watch the CEA Showcase, HUNDREDS of listeners a day on our radio station, 8 competition events across the country that we are LIVE streaming for the WORLD to see and we are currently working with some of the TOP competition companies in adding there events to our LIVE events schedule! Thank you for your opinions and I promise I am working AS HARD AS I CAN to provide "EVERYTHING" in cheer, please give me the time to supply it! I would think that what we have done till now deserves a little respect!

TRUST ME WHEN YOU SEE THE LIVE STREAM YOU WILL SEE WHAT STANDS US APART FROM ANYONE ELSE! The production of our LIVE streams are going to be like "ESPN"

will you provide a shimmy button?

Back