All-Star Fierce Board Radio

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the music player on Rays' website (not sure if it's still there). it was simple and easy and could be turned off.

Isnt it a little rude to advertise yourself in THIS thread? I'm so sick of CheerLIVE. You are totally letting us all down. I miss CheerESPN..Website never got big, but they were about US and delivering what WE wanted. They cared for cheer and what was going on in it. I expected CheerLIVE to be "Everything Cheer" and Ive got NONE of that. Dont promise something to your followers you cant deliver. all Ive gotten is a crappy stream of a gym thats overrated and a radio show at the crack of dawn, really? I'm totally let down and I KNOW theres 100s more of you guys that feel this way.. Have at it Kingston! Make us proud

Deliver everything you want? What could you possibly demand for in the off season? Theres only so much you can give and I'm pretty sure, actually 100% sure that Cheerlive have given MUCH for an off season, and has even more coming when the competition season really kicks off. The stream for CEA was not crappy. It's a stream, re-evaluate your expectations of them because obviously you are not aware of what a stream is and the quality of it, and CEA is not overrated, lets be real now. Radio show at the crack of dawn? Majority of cheerleaders are up between the horus of 6-8 because they go to school. It is "everything cheer". You can go on there 24 hours a day and hear cheer music. I'm sorry but this may be the most ridiuclous post i have come across.

Is there an app for android? I would love to have the music/live stream on my phone. It would make my life complete! lol

Back