All-Star Fierce Board Worlds 2013 Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there anything from the past year, cheer related or not, that would be good to include/reference? Any big events on Fierceboard?

Is there anything from the past year, cheer related or not, that would be good to include/reference? Any big events on Fierceboard?
USASF rule changes
The Big 4 in Large senior
Mean girls reference would be nice ;)
Shimmying

That's all that comes to my mind...awk.

Here's last years thread to give you peeps some inspiration:
Cheer - Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer
@kingston I knew you were kind of the 'mediator' as if I remember correctly it was sold on the Full Out Sports website (same website as Rays pro shop) can you help with making this happen?

Also color schemes? Last year the shirt was lime green...I feel like we need a neutral color so we (fierceboard) don't look so bias to one team (i.e. blue and black: cali/cheer athletics, red and black: gymtyme, teal and black: cheer extreme) I just feel (me, personally) I have WAY too many black t-shirts, so color for me (and i'm sure alot of people) as the background on the shirt would be nice!

Just a thought :)

ETA: thecheervideogod:] wrote this poem for the FB shirt last year:

Texting that and blogging this,
Our little section's hard to miss.
Gym t-shirts and bows galore,
We're what you see when you take the floor.
Jersey, Georgia, Texas too, near or far we'll cheer for you.
Our favorite phrase said once more, "you cant sit on the green floor!"
20-12 we're back again, iphones charged let the tweeting begin.
One more year we'll make it clear,
We're the FierceBoard section and you cant sit here.
So something like that would be awesome :)

Can someone please post a picture of last year's shirt?? I'd love to see what was done
fierce_board_worlds_2012.jpg

i got this pic from this link
The Fierce Board Tees | Full Out Sports, LLC – Cheerleading Apparel, Custom Design, Screen Print, DTG, Glitter

Back