All-Star Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So i am not seeing 'I Hate it' but I am also not seeing 'I Love it' either.

So is it a good shirt? An ok one? A great shirt?

We should try another idea. My feelings are it is a very nice clean feel, but maybe the idea itself missed the mark (the Occupy Worlds thing). Try something else?
its a shirt i would try on and like but not buy .. lol :)

We should try another idea. My feelings are it is a very nice clean feel, but maybe the idea itself missed the mark (the Occupy Worlds thing). Try something else?
IMO. I don't really like the Occupy Worlds 2012....and as for the I'd shimmy that - it's an ok idea!

While I recognize it is clever, I would not be able to not associate it with the Occupy Wallstreet group and that is an association I would never want to have. Please keep the political references out so that all can enjoy the shirts.

On a positive note: love the "I'd shimmy that"

or something along the lines with "apple" like iPost, iShimmy, iamFierce i dont know just throwing some ideas out there

I want to tell you I'm not a huge fan of it, but I figured I can't say I don't like it until I pinpoint what it is I don't like. And I'm not sure yet what exactly it is.
I'm all about clean and simple, but maybe not for something like this. This is fierceboard which is loud and in your face, and that shirt isn't. I'm not a huge fan of the occupy font, or really the whole occupy idea in the first place.
Sorry, I know that's not much help, and like I said, I don't want to say I don't like it without figuring out why but it's just very... underwhelming to me. Last years was more sassy, much like this board.

I want to tell you I'm not a huge fan of it, but I figured I can't say I don't like it until I pinpoint what it is I don't like. And I'm not sure yet what exactly it is.
I'm all about clean and simple, but maybe not for something like this. This is fierceboard which is loud and in your face, and that shirt isn't. I'm not a huge fan of the occupy font, or really the whole occupy idea in the first place.
Sorry, I know that's not much help, and like I said, I don't want to say I don't like it without figuring out why but it's just very... underwhelming to me. Last years was more sassy, much like this board.

I think it is the whole Occupy idea just really missed the mark. I think if we get the right idea the execution will be fine.

exactly, i just feel like wearing a shirt that says occupy the milkhouse wouldnt work well when a ton of people wouldnt understand the true meaning and message it embodies where as "id shimmy that" or "you cant sit with us" is kinda like a silly inside joke with all the fierceboarders you know?
Lighten up it is just cheerleading!!!!!!!!!

i dont know personally i am just not really feeling it, i feel like it lacks the whole personality of the boards all together

I like the "occupy" idea, its current, its funny....20 years from now that shirt will make me laugh

Everyone is taking the political reference too seriously. It is just a shirt.
i just dont think its comical, where as some of the other ideas that have come up i thought were better and funnier its not like im offended i just dont like the idea thought it was to allowed to have opinions

Not everyone agrees with Occupy Wallstreet, that's why its funny....its like saying this in the only "Occuppy" movement I AM in favor of....or can we not use that word ever again LOL

Back