All-Star Fierce Board Worlds T-shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 18, 2009
I say someone wonderful should come up with another one for this year :) I loved seeing everyone wearing their shirts, loud and proud last year! :) Does anyone want to take on this task haha? I would but im not the least bit creative !!

I say someone wonderful should come up with another one for this year :) I loved seeing everyone wearing their shirts, loud and proud last year! :) Does anyone want to take on this task haha? I would but im not the least bit creative !!
New to the fierceboard since last year. What did they look like and how much did they cost? I would definitely be interested in doing it if I had some info!

2u5ywsh.jpg

Just playing around... I'm bored. ;)

New to the fierceboard since last year. What did they look like and how much did they cost? I would definitely be interested in doing it if I had some info!

Here ya go newbies! :) I don't have a picture of the back..if someone else does, they can post it! Unfortunately I am at college and this shirt is back at home!
mvnimq.png

Someone mentioned this in another thread. I took care of all the shirts last year. The only issue is that its already March 16th. And they would need to be shipped out during the first or second week in april if people wanted them for worlds... which means, They need to be ordered by Tuesday the 22nd. Figure it would take at least a week to figure out what the shirt is gonna look like etc and you are already past all of the dates. So i dont think this would work for now. Last year we started in February i believe. And we gave people a whole month to order them. Had about 250 shirts made.

So if someone put out a design by the end of the night and the order deadline was 1 week, then it might work out. but who knows.

Back