Fierce Bow

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey.
I finally made bow. It's neon pink with black FIERCE on it. The final price is 8€ with free shipping. Tell me what you guys think and tell me if you'd buy one.
Here is the picture:
200320133511_zps3f4b47d6.jpg

Hey.
I finally made bow. It's neon pink with black FIERCE on it. The final price is 8€ with free shipping. Tell me what you guys think and tell me if you'd buy one.
Here is the picture:
200320133511_zps3f4b47d6.jpg
What fabric do you use? It looks really interesting! I was thinking it would be nice if it wasn't quite so obviously fierceboard, maybe just have our own design or something? Just my opinion though- I love all your bows!

What fabric do you use? It looks really interesting! I was thinking it would be nice if it wasn't quite so obviously fierceboard, maybe just have our own design or something? Just my opinion though- I love all your bows!

It's pink neon lyrca. The US fiercebow has fierce on it. So I tought I'd do the same.
And thanks! :)

Price : 8€ with free shipping!!
PM me with your adress and I will give you my email adress to pay. You can only pay with PayPal!

I will ship your bow about 2 days after I recive your payment.

Picture of the bow:

250320133518_zps9e106186.jpg

If you ever see this bow at any competitons. Come and say hello! I'm sure all of us like to meet new fierceboarders! :)

Back