OT Fierce Fantasy Football 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 2, 2014
Hey guys! It's that time of year again! Those of us who played fantasy football last year had soo much fun, we want to do it again! @Ashley was the commissioner last year, but I volunteered as tribute to put it together this year because I'll have a lot of free time in the next couple of weeks.
No experience required.
Rules:
1. If you decide to play, you have to remain at least moderately invested in the league for the season. Last year we had several people commit, then drop out, and it made it much less fun :( And that may sound like we're asking a lot but you literally only need to check it like once a week.
2. You can't be crazy competitive- this is for fun. (Don't get me wrong, trash-talking is permitted, but...) For a few of us, last year was our first time playing, so none of us are, like, closely analyzing stats and studying for the draft or anything. Or at least, I'm not. But that may be why I lost last year.

If you enjoy pro football anyway, this will be super fun!
I'm going to go ahead and tag the people who played last year to get their spots in. @Ashley @cheerKT @quitthedrama @King and Miranda, whose FB name I forgot

That's 6 people, so we can take up to 8 more if we can get even numbers. Post in here with your email if you're in!

I'm in! I think I had played last year, but I always suck because I have no idea who players are haha. But it was fun playing with other people that aren't competitive too!

My email is [email protected]

hey heeeeey! [email protected]

It was lame when some people didn't update their teams. And then even more depressing when I lost to someone with like four players who were on bye weeks lol

Heyooo. I'm Miranda! Ridiculous board name that I probably should change... Anyways. [email protected] and yes to what Katie and Caitlyn said. If you're gonna play, play!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in! I'll PM you my email.

My sister's probably up for playing again if we need some more. She had a lot of trash talking with @King last year lol.

Okay, that makes 14!
So, just so it's all in one place:
1. Me
2. @Ashley
3. @King
4. @cheerKT
5. @quitthedrama
6. @shawtyyBHADDx3
7. @fiercerando88
8. @baileymt91
9. @SharkDad
10. @mischiefmanaged
11. @Stephie1012
12. @luv2cheer92
13. @HaveHeart1996
14. @Mo' Bettah
I'll have all the stuff put together by tomorrow, hopefully, so be checking your emails. The closer to the start of the season we can draft, the better. The first regular season game is Thursday, September 8, so an ideal time to do it would be some time that Mon-Wed. Last year we did it in the evening (9pm ET iirc) because that was the best time for everybody, but I'm open to suggestions. It would probably be easiest for everyone to post what day is best for them, and when they couldn't do it any of those days, and we'll go from there. (Last year the draft took like 2 hours, but it'll be a lot quicker if everyone is there)
I'll start: I'm open Monday and Wednesday, but if we do it that Tuesday, the 6th, it would need to be after 9pm CST, which is late, I know.
We'll use ESPN, it's got a convenient app. To answer your question @Stephie1012 no, it's not autodraft unless you don't make your pick on time! If you don't want to be confused come draft day, you can do a mock draft on the app just to get a feel for how it is. I did one last year because I had no idea what I was doing, and it made it easier.
This is going to be so fun guys! I watched my first full preseason game tonight (RIP New Orleans offense), so I'm starting to get hyped about the season. Woo!
EDIT: somehow I missed @luv2cheer92 my bad! We need one more person now!
Edit #2 extending an invitation to @HaveHeart1996 for the last spot, because I forgot she played last year too
Edit #3 @Mo 'Bettah Ashley's sister can't play, so you're in now! Your email just sent

Last edited:
I'm free that Monday - Wednesday. Ideally any time after 5 p.m. would be best!

Monday or Tuesday works best for me. I'll be driving at 9pm EST on Wednesday so that would be difficult.

Back