OT Fierce Fantasy Football 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Looks like there's still people who haven't signed into espn and accepted their spot yet. Please do!

Okay, that makes 14!
So, just so it's all in one place:
1. Me
2. @Ashley
3. @King
4. @cheerKT
5. @quitthedrama
6. @shawtyyBHADDx3
7. @fiercerando88
8. @baileymt91
9. @SharkDad
10. @mischiefmanaged
11. @Stephie1012
12. @luv2cheer92
13. @HaveHeart1996
14. @Mo' Bettah
I'll have all the stuff put together by tomorrow, hopefully, so be checking your emails. The closer to the start of the season we can draft, the better. The first regular season game is Thursday, September 8, so an ideal time to do it would be some time that Mon-Wed. Last year we did it in the evening (9pm ET iirc) because that was the best time for everybody, but I'm open to suggestions. It would probably be easiest for everyone to post what day is best for them, and when they couldn't do it any of those days, and we'll go from there. (Last year the draft took like 2 hours, but it'll be a lot quicker if everyone is there)
I'll start: I'm open Monday and Wednesday, but if we do it that Tuesday, the 6th, it would need to be after 9pm CST, which is late, I know.
We'll use ESPN, it's got a convenient app. To answer your question @Stephie1012 no, it's not autodraft unless you don't make your pick on time! If you don't want to be confused come draft day, you can do a mock draft on the app just to get a feel for how it is. I did one last year because I had no idea what I was doing, and it made it easier.
This is going to be so fun guys! I watched my first full preseason game tonight (RIP New Orleans offense), so I'm starting to get hyped about the season. Woo!
EDIT: somehow I missed @luv2cheer92 my bad! We need one more person now!
Edit #2 extending an invitation to @HaveHeart1996 for the last spot, because I forgot she played last year too
Edit #3 @Mo 'Bettah Ashley's sister can't play, so you're in now! Your email just sent

If you need 1 more, I would love to play!

Hey guys! Is anybody opposed to the draft being Sunday, September 4th, at 9pm EST? That's one week from today. If not, I'll schedule it for then.
@Stephie1012 @Mo' Bettah y'all still haven't signed in, so I resent your emails! Let me know if something has come up and you can't play or something.
@mecheermom @2Xcheermom We are full right now but I will let y'all know.

I didn't receive an email. You said you guys were full! I would still like to play if there is actually room but I need the email instructions.

Thanks!!

Hey guys! Is anybody opposed to the draft being Sunday, September 4th, at 9pm EST? That's one week from today. If not, I'll schedule it for then.
@Stephie1012 @Mo' Bettah y'all still haven't signed in, so I resent your emails! Let me know if something has come up and you can't play or something.
@mecheermom @2Xcheermom We are full right now but I will let y'all know.

I'm not sure I can do that time, I think I'll be gone all day and won't be home til about 10:30, but if that works best for everyone else I can probably manage. I'll be on a ferry.

Should work for me, but just in case, anyone know if I can draft on the app or mobile? I'll be headed back from Nashville that day and at the mercy of my friend who is driving, lol.

Should work for me, but just in case, anyone know if I can draft on the app or mobile? I'll be headed back from Nashville that day and at the mercy of my friend who is driving, lol.

I drafted mobile for half the draft last year and it was a lot easier than on my computer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That time works for me..

Back