OT Fierce Fantasy Football 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Time is fine for me. Glad to hear mobile works well, we will be camping.
I had to sign in with a different email. I couldn't get the other email to reset my old password.

I just checked my spam folder no email. My email address is [email protected]
Sorry I'm just seeing this, I just tried to resend it! If it doesn't work, let me know.
And sorry to everyone I'm just checking the thread, I was super busy the first half of the week with my sorority, and as a result of various illnesses going around, I've spent the second half of the week sick. (11 of us were running fever or vomiting, 14 have strep throat, and if I had to guess I'd say the rest were either coughing or stopped up somehow. Rush starts next week, woo!)
Aaannnyywayyy.... Would 11pm EST be too late for anyone? That would just mean moving it back two hours. I don't want anyone to have to draft and drive (or, boat?), but it sounds like several will have to if we keep it the original time. I know last year the draft was really long, but if everyone shows up and makes their picks fairly quickly, we can probably have it done in under an hour.

Sorry I'm just seeing this, I just tried to resend it! If it doesn't work, let me know.
And sorry to everyone I'm just checking the thread, I was super busy the first half of the week with my sorority, and as a result of various illnesses going around, I've spent the second half of the week sick. (11 of us were running fever or vomiting, 14 have strep throat, and if I had to guess I'd say the rest were either coughing or stopped up somehow. Rush starts next week, woo!)
Aaannnyywayyy.... Would 11pm EST be too late for anyone? That would just mean moving it back two hours. I don't want anyone to have to draft and drive (or, boat?), but it sounds like several will have to if we keep it the original time. I know last year the draft was really long, but if everyone shows up and makes their picks fairly quickly, we can probably have it done in under an hour.
I'm old, and I also don't get to sleep in due to hungry animals, so starting at 11 is pretty late for me. I could start at 10.

Okay, 10 pm ET it is! I'm pretty sure you can log into the draft as early as 30 minutes before hand. Looking forward to it!

Sounds good. I'm okay with drafting on a ferry if I had to!

@Mo' Bettah any luck? If not you can PM me with your phone number and it will send you a text, but if we can't get you signed on within the next hour or so I may have to replace you, otherwise it won't let us draft

Not trying to sound like the wicked witch of New England, but if you sign up, please commit to being involved from the start of the draft until the end of the season. The league is not fun if there are a bunch of people who aren't involved or if you are playing someone who didn't even change their line-up, but if everyone is involved it can be a blast.
Happy drafting!

Back